1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Client usage

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Zasuke, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Zasuke

I apologize for asking a question that might seem dumb to ask or even answer but I've been seeing weird numbers on my hourly usage. I haven't been able to use any scripts bots in close to a month since for some reason it was saying I had over 11,000 hours over the free 200 hours. I have no clue how this was possible but I let it go thinking after a month it would reset. Well yesterday I opened up the client to see how many were left until I could run the script bot and it gave over 200 hours over. Today around 12:30am EST it said 42 hours over and now it 2:42am EST and I'm at 48 hours over. My question is why are these numbers jumping around so much especially going up without any way of it to do this since the client doesn't allow any scripts bots to run? I recently started a new job that's pure commission so don't have the fund to pay for additional hours for a few more weeks. Just wondering if anyone thinks I'll be able to use the client for free anymore lol. Any help would be appreciated! Please don't brush this aside :) really just wanna know why this is happening for future reference. Thank you to all who have taken time to read this!!!

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Do you use a VPN or bot on a shared network?

Please go to your Services page and screenshot/upload to here what you see:

#2 American Express, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  3. Zasuke

I honestly don't know. I just open up the client and run the script bot I would like to use. Is there a way for me to check or figure that out for you?

4. Djoels

If you don't know if you're running a VPN you're most likely not using one.
    Shared network as in; does anybody else use your network?

5. Zasuke

Ah I see sorry about that lol and no I am the only one that plays RS so no one else would be using the Runemate client.