1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS (Progression) New Account to Max

Discussion in 'Goals' started by DjZep, Feb 1, 2017.

1. DjZep

New Account to Max

The series is over, banned at 5:13pm May 11th, 2017
    Last botted skill was Agility for 2hrs 42mins on May 9th, 2017
    GG

Hello everyone, I have been really enjoying the amount of content in the Screenshots/Goals section. It even made me want to start my own account progression thread! Today (February 1st, 2017), I will create a fresh account and document which bots I use and more. Stay tuned, we will figure out exactly how long this will last!

I will only be using RuneMate bots for this progression, as well as manually doing other things myself.

I appreciate all encouragement to keep me dedicated!

Format:
    Date:

Bots:

Accomplished:

Other Info:

Previous Updates:
    Update 1:
    [​IMG]

Update 2:
    [​IMG]

Update 3:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Update 4:
    Stats Picture has been lost.

Update 5:

update.JPG

#1 DjZep, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    SkyGuy and EvilCabbage like this.
  2. EvilCabbage

took me far too long to figure out it was white text on a white background lol. you might want to change that.

good luck btw

DjZep likes this.
  3. Djoels

Wish you the best of luck, nice to see some more goal/progression threads!

DjZep likes this.
  4. DjZep

Oh? My background is black, I had no idea you could change the color of the background. Will fix immediately! Thank you for informing me!

Edit: I hope it is fixed now, reverted to regular text.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2017 ---
    Thank you! Your progression thread is one that I actually really enjoyed! Good luck to you as well!

#4 DjZep, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  5. Djoels

Hehe thanks, I should reall update it but I'm still waiting for a few more levels so that I can provide somewhat of a decent update.
    Tip number 1: don't get greedy!

DjZep likes this.
  6. DjZep

Added Update 3 - Did mostly questing, I think that is what I'll be doing for a while. If I do bot, it will be agility to get me closer to graceful.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2017 ---
    Added Update 4 - Took a break, mostly agility, woodcutting leveling with some quests. I want to do firemaking, although without that Prime Wintertodt bot I do not think it is worth it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2017 ---
    Hey guys.
    Quick update: No I'm not banned. While RuneMate was down, I didn't touch the account at all. I've been training my main. I'll will be back to training this account shortly. Expect an update in another week or so!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2017 ---
    Update 5, I lost the picture for Update 4 while updating the thread :(
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2017 ---
    GG.

7. meulsie

Unlucky mate :(
    It's no surprise that Agility was the last skill you botted before getting banned it's ban rates are ridiculously high! I have to agree with what I read on this forum, it's a wise move to bot no more than 1 hour of Agility at a time I think

8. DjZep

I believe I may have read the same thing you have somewhere on here. I actually tried hard to stick to 2hrs max each time I did agility. It just so happens I accidentally forgot about it and it went on for almost another hour. I wasn't worried about it at all, thinking that all the time I spent doing quests (some days I just didn't bot at all and just did quests for hours) would help me in the end. Sadly, it did not. I felt like 40 - 60 agility at Canifis went very smoothly, but as soon as I made the switch to Seer's Village, that is when I made the mistake of over running the bot and I got punished for it.

9. JamesJ

I'm using Regal Agility too. Botted 31-58 agility over 3 days. I can't remember how many hours was it know some days last for 5 hrs straight and I was never banned. Now I'm afraid of using it. Thanks for sharing @DjZep

10. DjZep

Hey @JamesJ ,
    Regal Agility is a pretty well made bot. It does have some things that it needs to work on. But it is, in my opinion, the best free agility bot. From what I have learned about botting agility is that you should keep the amount of hours you bot it very low. We are talking no more than 2 hours a day or even to be even more safe, 2 hours every 2 days. Sounds crazy, but Agility bans come quick and frequently.