1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Botting in 500+ and 750+

Discussion in 'General' started by Danzzzz, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Danzzzz

Is it safer to bot in the 500+ and the 750+ worlds compared to botting in the normal worlds??
    Also when using a VPN/Proxy it generates a new IP address everytime. Is this bad, It looks a little suspicious from Jagex's side, because the account keeps logging in from different IPs linked to different addresses.

2. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

on my experience it just depends on the world thing. the ip thing just depends if you're getting flagged. I used to log into a different ip daily but legit without proxies when I was out of town a lot. Never an issue.

3. barri

Also when using a VPN/Proxy it generates a new IP address everytime

It is bad unless you are suicide botting or have the IP's location locked down to a single city. An account logging in from random locations over the world multiple times a day is very fishy.

Is it safer to bot in the 500+ and the 750+ worlds compared to botting in the normal worlds??

Deciding which world to bot in depends on what tasks you are doing. If you're bank standing it's best to be in a server with almost 2k people, and in a bank where bots don't normally go but still at a populated bank. (especially stay away from the GE)

If you're botting something like mining or woodcutting, it's best to be in a server and location where you won't run into someone for hours at a time. Also, it's a good idea set an ahk SCRlPT to pause your runemate bot and world-hop and take breaks at random intervals.

EDIT: This moderately intelligent fellow's script bot related word filter is annoying.

#3 barri, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Do you have a script bot like that, that you're willing to release? Seems rather interesting

5. barri

I would have to get better with ahk, I set mine to click in locations relative to my screen resolution, forcing my game to be positioned at a certain size, in the top corner of my screen, with the UI set up in a specific way. I could work on it, but can't promise anything for a while as I'm really busy with work.

60 hours a week graveyard shift with a couple doubles thrown in leaves me with no time for myself or the girlfriend.