1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

There have been many discussions on hourly vs one time payments, so I would rather not start a new one, especially on this thread, but here is the short version: With the hourly system you get what you pay for. If you only run a bot for a few hours, a one time payment of $20 wouldn't really pay off. If some gold farmer buys a bot for $20 but makes thousands off it each month, it's very disappointing for the author.

So guys, I think Party would be happy if this conversation would not be continued in this thread.

2. bawdog

I agree, but as far as a nightmare zone bot, only one of those actually makes any sense

3. nVIII

nVIII ok

Dreambot is shit, enjoy your ban.

4. bawdog

just like every bot out there, it all about the scripts bots. been going for months strong

5. nVIII

nVIII ok

Me in 3 days when you wake up to a permaban
    e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.jpg

6. bigbadbob

bigbadbob Wheres my red cup?

your photo is making me ill

nVIII likes this.
  7. nVIII

nVIII ok

Good

@Party

How come the bot randomly steals focus from whatever I'm doing?
    I'll be in the middle of designing or typing something out and the bot will switch focus to Runescape and off of 123D or Word, halting what I'm doing.

It's quite frustrating, just wondering if there's a way to stop it? I work from my pc lol

8. Yuuki Asuna

bot on a vm

9. nVIII

nVIII ok

Excellent idea.

Sandboxie here I come.

10. Yuuki Asuna

:)

11. Party

Party Client Developer

I based it on an average of ~80k xp/h which is what you should be getting at ~70 melee base (because Dharok's OP). For the most part you should actually be getting 90-110k xp/hr (at 90+ melee which is like 70% of the skill).

I don't agree with a one-time (should be monthly imo) but this is the system we have to work with and it works out (on average) better than the rest.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 22, 2017 ---
    That's an issue with the way focus handling works with Spectre. If you close it by clicking the task bar icon it should minimise it properly.

bigbadbob likes this.
  12. nVIII

nVIII ok

Yeah it must be because I started at 50 stats and I'm on a zerker so I'll never get to 70 defense to wear barrows.
    I probably won't ever achieve 110k/h xp haha

And as for the monthly fee, I love the idea.
    Or some kinda check system.

If bot runs for more than 3 minutes, or bot gains any gp/xp then charge the 10 cents.
    It's rather frustrating to spend 20-40 cents getting the bot started.
    EVEN IF it's caused by my own stupidity lol
    Making a mistake shouldn't be so costly. I know it's only 10 cents but it adds up suuuper fast.

And as for the taskbar idea, I'll have to try it. I'm using sandboxie right now and it's working great.
    FYI I wasn't complaining about the loss of focus issue, just trying to find a workaround. I understand that it's probably an integral part of making the bot look like an actual player.

13. Party

Party Client Developer

You know if you set the bot up wrong you can pause it and go back to the options right? :p (Or did you mean forgetting rock-cake?)

[​IMG]

14. nVIII

nVIII ok

Usually when it double charges me, it's because the timer freezes and I legitimately can't do ANYTHING.

To be 100% honest though, that hasn't happened since Spectre's updated.
    So it's possible it's not even an issue anymore.

15. MickeydeMuis

Tried starting the premium version3 times now but it gets stuck at starting.. Lost 30 cents + doesnt do shit

16. bigbadbob

bigbadbob Wheres my red cup?

sorry bud but your obviously not setting it up correctly, it does indeed to "shit" maybe you have some of the settings conflicting or possiby missing items? i can help you in the shoutbox if you like? this bots flawless and has been for the longest time if its setup right :) thanks fam

17. Biez

Hello, i just bought credit and tried to start the bot but when i selected the special attack and/or powersurge option the bot would'nt start. When i leave those two options unselected it would start normally. Im using dharocks at the moment. Would also be very nice if there was a save option for my settings so i dont have to redo the settings everytime i start up again. Can the special attack and powersurge option be looked at?

Also, if the special attack option would work, will it be able to use the granite maul i have in my inventory for special attacks?

Thank you for your reply.

Regards, L

18. Party

Party Client Developer

I've heard it reported before that it won't start with the special attack/power surge options selected, which I find incredibly strange as I've gone through my code a lot and can't find a cause. I'll keep at it.

Yes, the bot considers the inventory spaces needed to accommodate both your standard gear and your special attack equipment. If one set is 11 pieces of equipment (all slots) and the other is only 10 pieces of equipment (for a 2H weapon), it will make sure you always have an inventory slot free.

nVIII likes this.
  19. Party

Party Client Developer

20. spanishguy

Heya, yesterday it was working fine, but today when I started it, when it went to buy potions from the chest, both overload and abosrption, it just kept spamming the number 6 over and over again and never bought the pots. I bought them myself, and then when it went to withdraw the pots from the barrels, it just kept spamming 6 when asked to enter the amount of doses I wanted to withdraw as well. Everything else is working fine. Was there an rs update?