1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Motherlode [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuskiS

Hey i'm not here to report any bugs because it runs without bugs but i do notice how slow it goes. it takes about 30 seconds to do each task. sometimes more soemtimes less. Like mining the mine rock fall to get to the correct passage. Or it will stand there for some seconds till it walks to bank or deposites minerals. Is this because its part of a anti ban thing or just the way the bot works? if so is there anyway to make the task go a little bit faster set of standing there for seconds? Other than that its amazing bot. :)

-Edited: I was looking through it again and i noticed its also slow at mining new viens when it pops up. I dont know if its just my bot or what, but it stands there for some seconds and then it mines new minerals set of instantly mining them when they pop up.

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Hmmmm, anyone else having this?

3. Rob K

Why is it stopping at 2 hours exactly every time?

4. awesome123man

I fucked up the lite and prem version detection. Fix coming

5. zeke do work

that was happening to me before you made it premium but I haven't used the bot since then.

6. awesome123man

People had told me that I had fixed it :( Guess I hadnt

7. Rob K

Getting 25k xp an hour when I should be getting 45-50k an hour due to my mining being higher than 90. Any suggestion?

8. awesome123man

You using upper?

9. Rob K

Currently not since I had terrible performance the last time I used upper. I'll switch to it now and see if we have better results.

Still having really long delays. Empties sack, sits there for a long time with logs saying it's failed to open the bank.

10. awesome123man

Does it log it a with a huge number? I am trying to get an acc I have to 30 mining so I can test it myself as soon as possible.

11. Rob K

I don't know what qualifies for high but it gets to (7) - (10).

12. awesome123man

7k-10k xp /h?

13. Rob K

Update: Upper went okay for 2 inventories now just standing at the edge of upper with a full inventory depositing pay dirt(4) although I timed it for 4 minutes.

Is there any in game settings I should have enabled that might help?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 25, 2017 ---
    Ohhhh I thought you meant in the logs. No I'm averaging an abysmal 17k an hour.

14. awesome123man

Sorry dude. I can't test upper level. Use the Lite version of this until I get this settled please.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2017 ---
    Can someone run the LITE version and send me the log of the bot and the shared log so I can see what is being slow

15. Caffrey

So how's this bot going...? I don't mind paying but I would like to pay for a bot that works.

16. RuskiS

There are no bugs that i can see, but just the task wise it runs a little slow. Like i said i dont know if its just my bot that it does this . If someone else can comfirm too then that be great. Can someone else confirm that after every task it waits like 10-30 seconds till it does next time. That includes waiting for mining new vien or going to path or banking or anything like that. it may just be my client but im not sure. This bot is amazing as how much work has been put into it. I just want to help him make sure it runs the best for xp per hour too.

17. Caffrey

I was using the bot yesterday before it turned premium and I was only getting around 20-25k xp/hr and roughly 80-90k gp/hr over 4 hours - I was not using upper.

18. RuskiS

yeah i was only use s and s/e all time since its only closest to bank, but i didnt really check as in xp per hour i just noticed how it pause between each task, but it seems to be that people are getting slower xp and less xp also. This bot is amazing just needs to get a little faster between each task and then it will be perfected. :)

awesome123man likes this.
  19. Caffrey

Check out the highlighted timestamps. This could be an area to work on, which will improve efficiency.

Attached Files:

20. awesome123man

You read my mind, I was just working on that and have pushed an update that will hopefully fix all those areas that are slow, but I can't be sure. Once the update is passed please test and as always, anyone who wants a refund i'll still give them because this bot isn't up to the quality I wanted it to be for premium.

Caffrey and JonFon1234 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.