1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RS3] Easy Clue Scroll Solver

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Arckos, Jun 17, 2017.

1. wede333

What are the minimum requirements for all easy clue scrolls? if theyre not massive, ill be happy to test it out

2. Arckos

Awesome to hear, thank you for your support! Once this is done I'll look into something new to do and see if I can have it support both platforms. I'm not sure how I feel about bringing this to old school as some of the clues have different coordinates with the cities being moved around and it's currently relying a lot on the lodestone system.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2017 ---
    Minimum requirements are 20 attack and defence, 10 ranged, 10 magic, and above 30 combat to not draw aggro from some muggers where emotes need to be done. Unfortunately, I can only have 2 people at a time testing the bot. I'll be sure to message you when I look for new testers. Thanks for your interest!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017 ---
    I haven't heard from one of the people testing so if you'd like a spot just PM me and join the discord

3. wede333

Hey mate, I sent you a pm earlier. I've gathered all the stats and items etc.

4. Arckos

Awesome. I've given you access on the bot store, just search clue scroll solver. Join the discord linked in the main post and theres a channel called requirements so just make sure you have everything there :)

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Do you have any slots left? It does sound like a promising project indeed. Would love to help you out with some debugging. :)

6. Arckos

Hey! Unfortunately I'm limited to only 2 testers at a time until I make some more public scripts bots. I'll let you know if I need a new tester. Thanks for your support! :)

Derk likes this.
  7. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'd be willing to test this out for you if you'd like however I'm curious how you're handling navigation. Are you relying on our web walking system exclusively or have you created your own navigation system. If you're not using our web walking system, would you be willing to contribute data to it? Our OSRS web walking system has undergone a massive expansion over the last month or so and is quite capable when used by itself.

8. Arckos

Hi @Cloud,

I'd be more than happy to have you test the bot out. The last two people I had helping have left so it's just me right now. Regarding the navigation, it's mainly using your web walking system, except for handling most buildings. A lot of the time the door isn't recognized and will get stuck, or when the player is right beside an object but is blocked by a wall, it will keep attempting to click the object.

What kind of data would you be looking for? I originally tried to look into creating my own web, but there doesn't seem to be any documentation on how to in the forums, which is a bit unfortunate. I'd be happy to map out these areas if I knew how, as that would make my bot run smoother compared to how I am currently dealing with doors. :p

Thanks,

Arckos.

9. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Add me to the list of people with access to it and join us on our development slack and we can speak more about the navigation system there.

10. Arckos

I've added you to the list and joined the slack :)

11. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

If you got one more spot free, hit me up! I'd be happy to help. :) I as well can be found on slack.

12. Arckos

Also there's a discord link in the main post which has a section for requirements as customization is quite limited atm and I just want to get the solving portion to work without issue first.

Sure, I've added you as well :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

13. Kmodos

Do you still need more people to test? I have an account I can easily get up to the requires that is just sitting idle right now.

14. Arckos

Hey all,

Progress is coming along, although a bit slowly. I'll be taking a small break as I've managed to run out of membership on the two accounts I'm using to test, and have little gold on my main right now. I'm going to do some bossing to hopefully get some gp, or buy some when I get paid from my job. Thanks for all your support :)

15. forbobo

plan on making it premium or private when its finished? Literally have dozens of accounts with these reqs. If you need any accounts lemme know, got so many spare that i don't use anymore i can let ya have 'em.

Either way i'm super interested in how this ends up, gl.

#35 forbobo, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  16. Arckos

Heya, thanks for showing your interest. I know this thread has been pretty dead recently but things are moving along fine. There's a lot of QOL things I still need to add, though all of the clues have been solved. If you come back in a week, the bot should be open to supporters before a full release :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2017 ---
    Hi all,

I've not been giving much updates recently but things are getting close to being wrapped up. The clue solutions themselves have been done for awhile now, it's just been changes to give you the best experience using the bot. I'm attaching an image of the current layout of the UI, so if there are any additions people might like, please let me know. I'll report back here when I have more to share.

Attached Files:

auxi and forbobo like this.
  17. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

show us some proggies!

18. Arckos

Hi everyone,

You can find the bot available on the store here : Clue Scroll Solver . I've just submitted an update that will fix some things which should hopefully go live today

:)

19. MasterLispy