1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMotherlode Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fittstocken

I belive it happends when the new pay-dirt haven't reached the bag yet, gonna watch when it plays and see if it can get recreated. Happened a few times yesterday, but can't recall when it happend exactly.

2. Hyperion

I've reviewed the code and I see no way this could happen. Can you please send me the log if it happens again?

3. Fittstocken

Sent you the log via a PM!

4. Hyperion

Got the PM, thanks.

5. Keelan

Unfortunately upper level is still broken :( does not climb ladder down once it finishes inventory.. Log attached

Attached Files:

6. Hyperion

Working on it, thanks for the log.

7. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

how are the bans w/ this bot?

8. Hyperion

#48 Hyperion, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  9. Keelan

Attached Files:

10. copperzone

would love to see a FREE motherload mining bot. @awesome123man :^]

11. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

? I know the plans for this bot so I'm not gonna undermine his and make mine free... the reviews for this bot are great so I'm confused why you're asking this here...

12. Geashaw

He's not willing to pay for good bots, which is a shame, and yours used to be free.

13. meulsie

Same issue, bottom level. Think the latest update may have broken it completely.

14. Hyperion

15. meulsie

Working now!

Some feedback, I have only just unlocked upper level (thanks to this bot :D) so I did my first run with it up there, there are quite a few issues with it:

1) Ladder climbing is extremely buggy, it very often clicks nearly a whole tile south of the ladder when going down and almost a whole tile north of the ladder when going up. It will just click constantly without clicking on the ladder until it's stopped or one of the misclicks happens to make the character walk and then potentially there's a chance the bot adjusts and it clicks it after that.
    I did notice one time before it started trying to click the ladder to go back down it moved the camera directly south, it got the ladder first time going up and down then so maybe this is a solution. Alternatively maybe a check to see that the up-text says "Ladder" before clicking would be a good idea.

2) As soon as you go up the ladder there is a rockfall about 2-3 tiles NE of the character, it will ignore this rockfall every time and just try click on veins on the other side of it until someone else mines the rockfall. It should be noted that if you are on the other side of the rockfall and mining and then get a full inventory and need to go back down the ladder it will mine this rockfall without fail.
    There was also an issue where it had got to the other side of the rockfall and was mining away then there was one vein directly east of that rockfall but requires being on the other side (ladder side) of the rockfall to reach that vein and it again ignored the rockfall until I manually intervened.

3) When you go up the ladder you can go on a path slightly West (there is no rockfall blocking this path), it seems to go to this side less frequently but it does it on occasion. When it goes up there it then tries to click on a vein on the other side of the wall which is actually on the right-hand/East side area which is blocked by the rockfall. As the rockfall is there the player will just stand on the West side clicking the vein on the East side until someone mines the rockfall allowing the player to run over the right side or manual intervention. This happened 100% of the time when going to the West side.

As always thanks for the bot, it's really good at the lower levels and I reckon upper level will be working great soon!
    Cheers.

Zyzz likes this.
  16. Hyperion

Thank you for the feedback, I'll optimize the upper level mining and traversal.

17. copperzone

My bad I was trying to make a light joke. I have a bad sense of humor/ how to make jokes. Believe me I love your scripts bots lol.

Geashaw likes this.
  18. Fittstocken

Since you updated,
    When its trying to go up the ladder from downstairs: It only clicks on the top of the ladder (hitbox is in the bottom of the ladder).
    Easier said: It tries to hit the same hitbox when going up, as where it should click when it goes down.

Thanksies for listening Hyperion :)

19. Hyperion

That shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it.

Fittstocken likes this.
  20. doedoe

I Had an error, I started the bot and did not change any settings (I did not wait a long period of time to see what would happen if I were not to stop the bot). After awhile, it got stuck. My bag had 22 dirt left in it, it clicked on and sat there, I paused the bot and manually banked it and unpaused it, then it went and stood by the bag. After that i just restarted the bot. ( I let it sit there for about 1 minute tops (I dont rember) I also had 3 gems in my inventory )

EDIT: I ran the bot for 5+ hours. I changed the setting to bank after ever inventory, and to use the Dragon pickaxe special effect and I had no problems! Very nice bot. Thank you for making it free.(well worth something).

Suggestions: Make it look more like you are using the old school buddy client. (Alt+Tab)

For free it works pretty flawlessly! Thanks such a nice free macro. Keep up the good work!

#60 doedoe, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.