1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just out of curiosity... ( Amount of Bots ran on 1 machine )

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by HyperHacks18, Nov 4, 2017.

1. HyperHacks18

So... if you couldn't tell already...

How could you run a lot of bots on 1 machine. I can use proxies. I can use windows or linux. But over all... what is the best type of hardware to use. I know AMD all the way but what to get and where from.

I know it's a lot to ask. But wow... I've been looking and everyone has their own opinions... If you are on a budget you don't want to be splashing out a lot of cash on a rig when all you want to do is run like 4+ bots on it.

Here is what I'm looking for:

• CPU:
    • GPU:
    • RAM: DDR3-DDR4
    • MOTHERBOARD:
    • POWER PACK:
    • HDD OR SSD ( I would go with SSD )
    • MONITOR:

Then there is the final question. How much would this setup cost. in the UK.

I do run a dedicated server but running a windows server is really expensive. Even renting a windows server with a decent amount of RAM and CPU power is not very cost effective. So what would I go for.... You guys have any budget but try and keep it as low as possible and the choice is yours. Honestly your opinion matters...

I WILL BE BUILDING A RIG FOR CHRISTMAS 2017 ( all the late comers sorry in advance lmao, I will still read this in the future after christmas )

2. red

red

???????????????????????????????????

3. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

imo price perf ryzen 1700 350b mobo and some cheap ass gpu and it would cost in ballpark of 900-1.2k uk pound. on my 1600 ( 25% less cores/threads ) i can run 8-14 ( depends on fps 8 being +45 fps 14 being under 30 ) rs3 clients and too many to count osrs clients.