1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blisterz

Very odd. I have tested it there quite a bit. Did you have the harpoon can you screen shot litefisher's gui and post it here. MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE ANYTHING THAT CAN IDENTIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. Just post an clipped image of the gui, cut off the top of runemate and all.

Are you sure you're in the fishing guild? where are you standing?

Example:
    Gyazo - 3c4173dd445f44a0c476e529d4eb6175.png

2. ragekage11

Awesome, great work. I found the issue was I wasn't selecting an end time. If you choose forever as the time option the first break the bot comes to will end the bot. Thanks again, appears to be working great!

3. blisterz

Thanks for the report! Ill get that fixed next update. However that may take a while, i have a lot to change to get dragon harpoon working and I am a bit busy in life atm.

4. Its dat boi

Can piscatrious fishing area be added as well for monkfish? Thank you!

5. studdly

nice bot i like the fish/hour and all and coins but no real profit/hour i guess u could add a little calc to multiply fish/hourxprice of fish caught ? would be nice to see. just some things to keep track of also i see the trackers are in progress so ill wait and see but keep up the good work :D

6. bot69

it works nicely even with slow banking, is there any chance for some quality updates for precision and speed any time soon?

7. blisterz

Sure. can you post your log file? Where are you fishing? The banking works well for me. But I see it doesn't work well for everyone else.

8. danieldebruin1994

Crash in port sarim and doesn't go to Karamja anymore?

9. Rebiirth

works great, reporting when switching worlds gets stuck. & also i think when it banks in port sarim at the deposit box, it should click on spot directly in front of deposit box. because it send the player a few tiles away on a specific tile and i feel like it could be tracked as a bot pattern, and possibly lead to ban. other than that karamja fishing is going good :p

10. blisterz

11. RX-7

Not sure if it was an update or something. But the bot doesn't fish. Actually none of the fishing bots are working. Your bot walks from the bank in draynor to where the fishing spots is, then just freezes and stands there. The rest will walk around looking for the fishing spot but not click them.

12. dagagz

I've been using this bot successfully for a few days now. But I left it for 4 hours this last time fishing swordfish in karamja, once I came back and checked on it 3 hours later I noticed that it had completely stopped after filling the first inventory as it wasn't able to drop the tuna correctly. It just remained standing there for 3 hours straight not doing anything and completely vulnerable to reports. It's actually the first time it happens, as it was always about the bot getting stuck crossing the plank or banking.

13. blisterz

Can you send me the log file from this specific instance?

14. dagagz

It was too large so I cut most of it. But it goes on the same way for the full 3 hours.

Attached Files:

#94 dagagz, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  15. Moocwa

blisterz, for all these years of continuous support and updates for free Seems like you do it just for the community, not for the sole purpose of a profit. Seem like 2/3 authors create a inferior product for free members or sadly no longer update their bots and its stuck on the bot store broken.

16. blisterz

17. dagagz

Hey thanks for the update and introduction of shift dropping for starters. The script bot is currently unusable for me in terms of fishing swordfish in karamja. It keeps getting stuck after an inventory or 2. I ran it this morning for 4h and came back noticed it had been stuck for 3h30 with a tuna in my inventory that it couldn't drop. On the attached log, the script bot gets stuck at the beginning as well so I just manually dropped the tuna.

Attached Files:

18. blisterz

19. blisterz

20. botifrit

Hey, I'm not too sure what causes this but when fishing Karamja for lobster I occasionally seem to acquire bananas. They always seem to be at the top of my inventory so i assume this is happening while walking to the dock after getting off the boat.

[EDIT]

Another bug I came across while fishing lobster is the exp bar gets stuck at 9990/X and will no longer track after that. If you are looking for things to add I would like to see current level displayed. Makes it nice and easy for checking. Thanks

Screenshot - 46bbb000fc4d91f57aee6c251250f5c7 - Gyazo
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2018 ---
    And I now came across another bug with pathing, this one kinda devastating. The bot keep me logged in for over 5hrs at the same spot not doing anything. here is the log from that run

Uploadfiles.io - 20180703120257_LiteFisher.txt

Sorry for outside link, file too big.
    @blisterz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.