1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 2 day ban fml pls help

Discussion in 'RS3' started by therealginger, Dec 14, 2017.

1. therealginger

Just got banned for 2 days using only the premium herblore bot. used the free one for a week before. wasnt sure how to set up the breaks but i took breaks after 6 hours usually. i was actually playing 2k xp from lvling up to 80 divination and it logged me out (had a bad feeling) log back on and 47 hours till i can play again. i feel like im lucky ive botted a lot tbh.

but question has anyone botted after their 2 day ban? if so how long should i wait? i have 130 days played on this account really dont want to lose it :/ got to 92 herblore before this happened aswell.

will i be flagged for botting now? i heard people wait a certain amount of time and get right back in and they still play.. let me know your experiences with this. and maybe some advice on how to anti ban cause i suck i guess.
    if u could also list a few premium/free bots that are super safe i would really appriciate it. thank you guys :) hope to hear from you guys soon!! (im so bored longest 2 days everrrr)

2. dankb4nk

dont bot for that long you nonce

3. therealginger

whats a good amount of time? i used to bot for 3 days straight never ever had a problem

4. Fumos

Fumos Social Engineer| C# | Java | MySQL | HTML |

dont bot longer then 3 hours. Almost no one can be efficient 100% in 3 hours.

5. therealginger

what about after this 2 days ban do you think ill be flagged?

6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

if you care about your acc then dont bot on it after that

Fumos likes this.
  7. Fumos

I agree with Squidl. You may be happy with your 2 days ban. My main got banned instantly permanent. I had +20 quests and I followed the botting rules. Did 1 time a 5 hours mining session and I got banned. Dont risk it if you want to keep your account

8. Mia Malkova

"im so bored longest 2 days everrrr"
    are you telling me you're one of those people who sits and watches the bot play for them?

All bots carry risks of bans, even "premium" bots.

Lucky it's only 2 days.

Fumos likes this.
  9. kristiaan

It will be flagged for a couple off months :p
    What i did in the past was, just stop playing on that account for like 1-2 months :p
    you can:

• Bot a new one in the meanwhile :p
    • Or play legit on the account for a couple months
    Don't bot on your account if you can not afford to lose it :p
    A bot will NEVER,... NEEEVEER have the same behaviour of you, so jagex can detect it easely...
    Either bot from the start, so that the behaviour is a pattern, or don't :)

10. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

its what they say dont bot on something u not willing to lose
    im botting on main acc with 1.9k total + with expired botmark for 2 weeks now no bans yet

11. forbobo

I've done 10+ hr days of max efficiency noxploss during dxp back when i actually cared about the game. But yeah, 3 hours is a good number to go by for the average person.

@op - just don't bot on it anymore bro. Don't try to "get around the system" by implementing all these anti-ban tactics like only botting a few hours a day or botting on a vpn (i guarantee your ip isn't a problem anyway, so don't waste money on a vpn or buying proxies). You'll think you're being smart by avoiding a perm ban for a week or even a few weeks, then you'll get hit with the perm ban and say "what did i do wrong??" when in reality you did nothing wrong - you just got unlucky.

12. therealginger

thank u bro that was a real ass message :) really appreciate that man!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2017 ---
    wait.... so itll show that
    wait so itll show on the account status like a flag or that i botted? and that will expire at one point? praying this is true cuz i love botting. i love playing aswell just only bot stupid skills like divination lmao

13. Fumos

@therealginger Like I told you. I botted on my main and I got an instant permanent ban. Made 2 new accounts and now im botting daily on both for 3 hours. They are lvl 3 non quested and I made it already to lvl 50 mining with both pure on 1 skill. When I saw that my account was deactivated it actually hurted inside but that was the risk of botting ;). Would it hurt if your main got permanently banned? Then dont. If you dont give a f**ck, bot on it for 2 hours I would say to play it safe with breaks between and on servers with not much people if you are member. Use a vpn if you get banned permanently you can try to talk to the support and tell them your account was hacked because it was not on your "ip adress"

14. therealginger

u sir are a genius haahaha i like how u think ;) thanks man i love my main so im botting my pures that i dont give a damn about now just to get em up not sure why yet. prolly sell em down the line (almost maxed)

Fumos likes this.
  15. Fumos

Thanks dude, goodluck on your journey ;)