1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Wintertodt Bot Review

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by delta, Dec 15, 2017.

1. delta

Hello,

I have not been asked to make this review or leave feedback in anyway.. I will provide proof at the end of this video as well. I am newer to the botting community, but love the RuneMate application.

Simplicity and User Interface:

The Wintertodt bot is very easy and functional for anyone to use and is not complicated. The user interface is quite nice and well presented, easy to monitor different things such as: skill xp, gp made (crates total), breaks, bot break time and more.

Simplicity 5/5
    UI: 5/5

Stealth:

Undetectable? I think it's as close as you can get right now. After botting for 13 hours in one day, I'd like to think this bot is almost as close as you can get. However, there is one flaw... It will occasionally run to the back of the bank, which I have seen other bots do as well... A common mistake (I have made personally) and I could really see the potential of being banned is when you login to a world not associated with the Wintertodt boss. However, this is a user error so I will not account this into the undetectable factor. This isn't perfect primarily due to the walking behind bank, I have also heard of some people having trouble withdrawing. I personally, have not had this experience so I cannot comment on this. Needless to say, if I had to run a bot for 20 hours without any breaks, I would pick this bot.

Stealth Score: 4.5/5.0

Functions:

The Wintertodt bot has a plethora of options for food, which I think is vital to the success of the bot depending on a players hit-point level. The bot also gives you an option to AFK after 500 points, fletch, or not fletch.. The bot is pretty smart in regards when to stop cutting, fletch, and just throw logs in. I think this adds to the overall functionality and diversity of the match. I think it's possible to have more anti-ban features implemented... (this is a personal opinion). Delay 3-10 seconds eating, delays to make it seem not as perfect, but as said... It has a great stealth score.

Functionality: 4.0/5.0

Total Score: 4.75

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope this is okay in this section, if not, mods please feel free to move.
    @Party

Wet Rag and Swych like this.