1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a quester for barrow gloves

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Tomchops, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Tomchops

Hi guys, I'm looking for somebody to get me barrow gloves, this will include Recipe for disaster and all the sub quests. I'll have all the skills obtained prior to the service starting. I currently have 16 qp's (basic quests for NMZ).

Requirements

1. Must have over 10 vouches
    2. Must of been a member of runemate for over 6 months

I'll be paying in either 07 gold or bitcoin, please quote your prices below.

2. Jux7apose

3. Tomchops

4. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

I thought you said "i got offered it for less", why don't you just go with that then? :p

5. Tomchops

On Sythe yes, It's called bargain hunting ;)

forbobo likes this.
  6. 0PrivacyMatter0

i don't have your requirements but I can take care of that for you I game all day and could use the extra funds, as long as you have the right price if skills aren't met

7. Tomchops

PM me a price quote, please.

8. Tballin1423

Hey there, I can do this for you, but similar to one of the other user I do not meet the same requirements as I am relatively new to using Runemate for particular services(besides bots). I have done a few barrows gloves in the past through people I met on Runescape itself, and the last one I did was for 60m( I did get partially scammed out of some of the cash, but it was my fault). So my price range would be 50-60m(negotiable) given that you have all the skills reqs and I have to do all the sub-quests and rfd parts.

Thanks--T