1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved **Hours charged when a bot is started

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by torozoro, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torozoro

I have only used 250 hours from January 15th to today, February 14th. The stats say I have used 301 in the last month which is not the case. 250 makes more sense but my in-game time has only gone up 8 days since the 19th of last month. I am owed 50 hours of RM and am about ready to cancel my supported and get a refund via my bank due to the misleading advertisement of the package I signed up for. If the time resets tomorrow when a true month has passed, great; but I am not the only one with this problem and multiple others have evidence. What you tryna do mods?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #12 by Aidden, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Arbiter doesn't like ultimatums.

You're being a cunt. Please I encourage you to chargeback so you can be banned :)

EvilCabbage and torozoro like this.
  4. torozoro

It's not an ultimatum. I live in the US, a country in which you get what you pay for and as far as I'm aware, that's a generalized global standard and not providing me with adequate hours deems your service fraudulent, right?

I understand and I do not want to assume the worst, that is why I'm here. If it is a glitch, I am not the only one with this problem. I know I didn't hit 300 hours and have been botting proportionally to make the hours last until tomorrow.

Either it was a glitch or the service I agreed upon is being prematurely taken from me. Legally, unless a viable solution is provided, I am allowed to refund and my bank will take the case into their hands as will RM be under investigation.

I don't want to be a cunt man but I'm a college student that can't afford a cup of coffee mate. I know how to budget my money and know I proportionally used my hours to still have some left. I love RuneMate and believe it to be a dependable service owned and ran by a trustworthy team. That is why I am here looking for answers.

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

That doesn't make your intent to charge back your money any more valid. There's a number of reasons why the drainage of hours might've happened. They're noted in the FAQ I've posted above.

Like squid said, if you chargeback you get banned.

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

You are wrong and your arrogant tone is not appreciated. You can find all your runtime statistics at Services.

Wet Rag likes this.
  8. torozoro

I'm sorry if you wrongly interpreted my annunciation through a text post as there is no tone present unless it is a spoken conversation. I am concerned about a purchase I made and please try to see it through the eyes of a slightly unsatisfied customer. I was called a cunt off the bat so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I checked the runtime and will attach a screenshot of the last month. Perhaps the statistics are glitched as this one is accurate and then when I change the timeframe it jumps up to 300 hours for the same period.

Thanks for taking the time to read this as that shows you are slightly concerned and are willing to help me. Again, I do apologize if it seems that way but I do not take my money lightly haha. Business is business.[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2018 ---
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

All-duration says 250 which is more accurate but I really should have timed each session to prevent a situation like this from occurring and that is my mistake.

9. torozoro

I feel like I am being jerked around. When you go buy one of those $20 meals (let's say large fries, large drink, triple burger) and they hand you part of the order (a small fry, medium drink and single burger) aren't you going to say something and be less than content? Get what you pay for lad.

I say that because I want this brought to attention as I have read responses to previous threads about this issue and no one has been supplemented a solution. This is a serious problem (relatively) and I want to know if I should continue using Runemate and pay monthly for the next year or whatever or if this is going to be an issue every month.

10. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

There's nothing wrong with the usage stats.

[​IMG]

Do you see me complaining?

torozoro likes this.
  11. torozoro

Still waiting on a solution for MY issue, not yours.

I will wait 48hours before I make my decision as to whether or not I want to keep using RM. I think the premium rate is more than fair but again, I just want to know if this is going to be a problem for the next year or if I should take my business elsewhere?

Please help me understand what is going on guys.

12. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

it's not false advertising if you're not capable of reading pretty comprehensible descriptions and FAQs

13. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

It's a sliding window, not a fixed period. On the 15th your hours from the 15th of the previous month will be 'reset'. This happens for every day of the year.

If you already understand that, then perhaps your issue is simply that you've used the hours unknowingly. You're charged at the start of EVERY hour. That includes when the bot starts, EVERY TIME the bot starts. So if you stop the bot after 5 minutes and start it again, you will be charged again even though the hour from before isn't over. This is because you ended the previous session and hours are tied to sessions.

And if that's not the issue, and you've got more hours logged than you personally used, someone else on the network, or who previously had your IP, has been botting on RuneMate. Hours are tied to IP's to prevent multi-accounting to get more than 200 free hours.

torozoro likes this.
  14. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

There is no issue to be solved. As such, there will be no change. You have been pointed to the resources required to verify your runtime statistics. Considering your attitude has not improved at all, I would be more than happy to show you the door if you decide to take your business elsewhere.

15. torozoro

Thank you, seriously the most helpful comment here. I did not know for sure if the hours were charged at the start of each session. That could be useful to include in the FAQ (maybe it's posted elsewhere, up to you).

Sorry for wasting everyone's time. Aidden is an OG. I'll continue to support Runemate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 15, 2018 ---
    Thanks for reading Arbiter, Aidden helped me figure it out by clarifying when users are charged for hours. The FAQ talks about being charged per session while using premium bots but I didn't realize this was the case for other bots.

I do really appreciate the service here and please forgive me for being kind of terse and jumping to the worst of conclusions. I hope to continue support and business with RM in the future. You can manually delete or lock the thread if you want.

Aidden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.