1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Charged for 6 minutes of running.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by itsjustforfun, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsjustforfun

Charged for 6 minutes of running a bot. Attached runtime logs.

Read the FAQ and it says re-running a bot in its first hour would be taken as the continuation of the first hour in server time. My bot was run for the first time, still charged 2x. Please refund.

Attached Files:

2. Best Answer:
    Post #13 by Aidden, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

No that's wrong and is written nowhere.

4. itsjustforfun

See Pic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hourly basis payment on runemate is BS. I agree it is sensible to charge by the hour and per instance, but it is stupid not to pay any attention to how long that instance actually is. 1 hour is 1 hour, 60 minutes, 3600 seconds. 6 minutes is not equal to one hour but can be count as an instance. That means have I used the bots services for one hour? No.

You do not charge if i press Start on my bot, you charge when i complete 60 minutes. If you are so sensitive to bot payments, make it count hours in minutes.

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

@Aidden stop spreading fake news lol

6. itsjustforfun

That is not fake news, It is a sensible answer to a sensible question in that pic. By the hour means 60 minutes, and not in any way means charging money just by considering start/stop of a bot.

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Disregarding the fact that the response is over a year old, it's not part of the actual FAQ which is merely the main post of the thread.

Also just because you misinterpret the definition of runemate's hour system doesn't entitle you for compensation.

Aidden likes this.
  8. itsjustforfun

Misinterpretation is not by me of the hour system, it is by runemate. The response being old don't change the logic of it.

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Alright I tried my best, keep being that way but it won't change anything.

10. itsjustforfun

I don't want to get into an argument man, a refund is needed which is valid.

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Except it's not, and you won't hear anything else from executives I'm afraid.
    As all the FAQs state, this is the way runemate's hour system is intended to be (just take a lookt at AWS which has a very similar pricing model) and that's all there is to it.

12. itsjustforfun

What a nice way to charge money
    Yea, by the quality of you 'Premium' script bot and top notch 'By the hour' payment system, might as well have bumped into you on the same streets after While you were taking scripting classes off homeless people, not trying to Sham you down mister.

Savior and Defeat3d like this.
  13. itsjustforfun

Absolutely not-pay-by-the-hour not.

14. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

That comment was posted when the premium system was first released and iirc that's what the plan was but then it got changed. Nowhere on the main post does it suggest that sessions will be continued if re-ran within the first hour. In fact, the second section of the main post says the complete opposite.
    If you already saw that it would have been wise to ask questions first, or at the very least assume the less appealing option so that when you did run the bots you wouldn't end up posting shit like this.

upload_2018-3-3_9-56-3.png

Defeat3d likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.