1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancer

Do you use breaks, how long do you run each day when at low levels, are the accounts lvl 3 or trained? I ran for 5 hours with breaks on an account that was hand trained in other skills + quests completed and got banned. Not sure what I could be doing wrong

2. wede333

Just about to hit 20m hunter xp, 100m made so far.

awesome123man likes this.
  3. cocotrash

It's really good but it just keeps losing traps to the point that it stops because it
    doesn't have anymore traps

4. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Hmmm, do you see how? I dont usually.

5. wede333

The only occurrence for losing traps is when you're running 4+ and it chooses to pick up a full trap rather than setting a failed one. Eventually the failed one will despawn because it was on the ground for too long. (Has happened to me many times)

6. awesome123man

The bot is supposed to prioritize fallen but it first checks what's in your current spot

7. wede333

Has that always been in? I haven't seen it happen in since a few days ago. But yea, thats what happened. Itll miss some fallen traps sometimes (rarely)

8. itsjustforfun

are you hunting red chins man?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2018 ---
    Hey, the problem that happened with me was it was resetting fallen traps to much but not checking traps often. This led to loss in catches but never losing of traps.

wede333 likes this.
  9. Feelzer

I've seen it misclick to a square that I dont have selected for it set a trap and so it will click lay trap and then realize this is not the square it should be laying a trap and so it stops and moves to the proper square leaving a fallen trap on the ground which then disappears.

Also it seems to lose a lot of chins because it prioritizes the traps that chins get lured to but not caught over traps that succesfully catch chins. If chins keep going to your trap but don't get caught, the traps with chins in them will fall before the character gets to them which results in a bit of a loss of xp/gp per hour. It should prioritize fallen traps that can disappear first, but then either traps that successfully caught chins, or maybe it could go to them by time. Meaning that it queues which traps to go to by the time an action takes place (action meaning the trap falls, catches a chin, or a chin gets lured but not caught)

10. itsjustforfun

Yes, i have mentioned this to author a couple of times. He said that prioritizing by time would be very hard. But checking successful tarps before fallen traps is much more possible. I think it would improve the xp/gp per hour alot. Adding hunting down chins for spawn spot camping would make a significant difference.

One more thing that affects catches per hour with this bot is the formation. Use Formations which are symmetrical and the traps are somewhat equidistant from one another. This makes the bot treat every trap with somewhat equal priority distance wise.

11. kino96

I don't know about chins since I haven't gotten there yet but so far with bird snares, it's been good until it crashes because of shift drop, it keeps throwing an indexoutofbounds error and randomly happens when it has to shift drop the bird meat

The error always happens when it has to drop the bird meat/use shift drop, but its random whether it happens within the first 5 minutes or 40 minutes.
    I can't seem to run it for more than one hour without crashing when it's doing bird snares.

12. Drakatosz22

mine is exactly like yours, I can not use more than 10 minutes that happens this error, do you know any way to fix it?

13. awesome123man

Sorry! The fix is awaiting approval. I didn't test the update before I pushed it as it was part of my shift drop class that was changed and I was lazy.

14. kino96

Ah, that's good then lol.

Got 53 hunter and used your bot for a few hours now. Currently 68 hunter.
    Happy to say it's been working flawlessly BUT there are a few glaring problems, like the one mentioned above(prioritizing fallen traps instead of shaking traps) and also it seems to bug out if it misclicks a right click like so:
    [​IMG]
    It just stays there for a good 30 seconds or more.
    Decided to check the log and I think it's trying to find the trap but can't see it because of the right click interface:
    [​IMG]
    I assume the 169 is the number of attempts? It was ticking upwards until the right click interface went away then the line under it came up.

Eventually, it fixes itself.
    I lose about one trap every ~4-5 hours because of that.

I used this for overnight botting and I woke up to it still working so it's a really good bot just needs some tweaks here and there.

8 hr proggy on grey chins 53>63 hunter:
    [​IMG]

5 hr proggy on red chins 63>68 hunter:
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention sometimes when it's resetting traps during the ending animation of when it's finishing a lay/reset it will click lay/reset on another trap but because the animation lock of the first lay/reset didn't end, nothing happens. Then it sits there for about 20 seconds before retrying.

Apart from those bugs you have a solid bot here.

#454 kino96, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  15. itsjustforfun

Yes, have experienced all the above problems, but it has no problem running overnight. Wish they would be fixed, and bow killing support added.

16. awesome123man

I greatly appreciate your feedback :)
    Will work on it soon, just working on getting an account ready to test it.

I will work on it soon :)

17. itsjustforfun

Great!

18. wede333

Heres a little proggy for you! Don't mind the profit, xfered the chins across (Roughly 13m worth of chins - At 140m bank right now just from this bot) Yes, that is indeed 20m xp btw, no exact number tho

Attached Files:

awesome123man and kino96 like this.
  19. kino96

Is that on a level 3?
    One of my fears is getting reported overnight too many times lol since I'm using a level 3.
    Been transfering the chins but I'm thinking it's inevitable that I'm going to be banned.

Also, you were the reason I started botting overnight. :p
    So far so good.

Also did you quest on it at all or are your stats all level 1 apart from hunter?
    Did you start botting as soon as you got members? That's what I did.

20. wede333

It was actually an account made for me (on my email) dedicated to medium clues (using a med clue bot on another botting client).
    It got a 2 day ban for that so i decided to suicide bot hunter to see how far i could get. Its got around 600 total and hasnt been banned since. I do daily 1 day + proggies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.