1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChopNShaft [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Grumble, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batmans Beard

Sometimes when the script bot opens the fletching interface after getting a full inv of logs it fails to click on the fletch button and sits there until it logs out. This only happens occassionally and otherwise the script bot is running really well.

2. Grumble

Grumble Don't hate the player, hate the game

I look into this now.

EDIT: I can't really see the problem with the interacting, I have looked into my code and checked and tested it.If you still have this problem, please contact me on PM.

#42 Grumble, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  3. DamianW

Is it possible to have the option where you can just make shafts from logs that are located in your bank, besides cutting trees and then turning them into shafts?

4. alkimista

@Arbiter sometimes is working, but not updated from loong time

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Instead of being a dickweed, try addressing the problems and report bugs. All you're doing is breaking down, what instead could be rebuild.

I've seen this negativity all around the forums from you, and I must say it's quite intoxicating.

6. alkimista

@Arbiter ask me to check the bots store to clean it....

7. Bitchfag Mcfag

I have encountered two problems with Chop'N'shaft since I started using it. The first: when Chop'N'Shaft is first activated it full down pans the camera so it is level with the ground. This causes it to exhibit an exacerbated meandering away from dense forest areas, as it will routinely click the farthest way tree(in a grove of multiple trees between the character and the screen). I suggest it should full up pan so that it has the view top down on the character, decreasing the speed at which it might leave a starting area.

The second: I decided to do my tree farming at Draynor Manor since it is consistently devoid of people. This area has a few trees tucked away between other trees which can not be accessed. If one of the inaccessible trees is sighted for harvest Chop'N'Shaft sometimes will continue clicking it, even though it is not capable of being harvested, until it crashes. I have seen it avoid this problem by changing target after a bit, often taking ten plus seconds to switch(it seems that it is most often fixed by an adjacent tree re spawning so it might be the search range for this case should be increased a bit).

8. Logitec

Just wanted to let you know - chopping works till full inventory then it never fletches, knife is in toolbelt

9. Grumble

Grumble Don't hate the player, hate the game

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.