1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Flat Fees on premium scripts

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by theteddyman, May 19, 2018.

1. theteddyman

I really feel like authors should have the option to sell their script bot for a flat fee. Either a one time purchase price or a monthly renovation,buying hours just seems a bit confusing and honestly deterred me from purchasing premium scripts bots. I am just giving a suggestion so feel free to remove the thread if it isn't in line with the website. Thanks guys.

2. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

i think the hour payments are perfect, you just pay for what you need / use.
    imagen paying 10 dollars for a script bot that does rogues den for the the outfit and with a bot here u get it in 3 hrs for 30 cent/hr
    or you buy a script bot for 30 ish dollars ( idk prices ) and u quit / take a long break get banned.
    i tought the charge per hour was strange aswel untill i got used to it you should give it a chance :)

3. MeshOSRS

MeshOSRS What's good in the hood?

Haven't looked at it much but I think it's all running off the cloud (SDN), there's no .jar files or anything like that. Which is why for each hour used, it costs them, and they charge for extra hours even if you're using free bots, because it all costs them money to run.

Could be wrong but that's why I think it is.