1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonny_

Talk to Postie Pete at Burthorpe and he will automatically bank them for you.

2. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

Due to QOL update, it has lost the ability to convert the energy into the rift.

The new update allows the player to configure the left click option to whether convert the wisp to xp/wisps option.

Capture.PNG

3. auxi

Thanks, will look into this when I get home later today!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 21, 2018, Original Post Date: May 21, 2018 ---
    Pushed a fix (still gotta wait for it to be accepted, you will be notified in this thread) which will make the bot use the left click option. It won't configure the option for you so just make sure it's set correctly first.

4. Another User

Thank you!

5. auxi

A Savage, Another User and iiVynirs like this.
  6. iiVynirs

auxi likes this.
  7. Another User

8. Basilone

Good Morning,
    This bot is one of the best that I have seen in terms of reliability and ease of use. I have been running it on a few accounts for 8-12 hours a day with minimal issues. I have found a few bugs that mostly stem from set up from the player and the transition between the nodes. I have also noticed a peculiarity with the way it selects the wisp that it is about to harvest, With some of them being closest to the player and others being a good bit away from the player and the rift that you turn them into. Is there a way to make it so the script bot prioritizes the proximity to the rift for harvesting? I believe that that would give a small but significant boost to the XP and collection speed.
    I have a few more questions/suggestions that I have noticed would help the bot.
    1. Is it possible to get a break manager to be able to leave the bot for those long run botting escapades?
    2. What is the ban rate that you have been noticing? (not even sure if there is a way to track this or if its just off of open source reporting from users)
    3. Are there any anti ban features implemented?
    4. Is there any chance you could it capable of doing the Memorial to Guthix events? (I would pay for the premium time if that was a feature)
    In all this is a great bot and I am really hopeful for the future.

Here is just the bug report ( No real need for action on the authors part just for every ones situational awareness)
    Game Mode
    RS3
    Bot settings: Progressive Mode
    Bot run duration:
    8 hours
    Bug description:
    When moving from the tier 40 to 50 nodes and the tier 60 to 70 with out having lodestones unlocked it will often get lost or get stuck and just stand there clicking and keeping the client alive and in the world. ( I realize that this is because travel requirements now, the major issue being the island of Karmanja and Canifis. )
    Steps to reproduce:
    Try to transition between the node without the lodestone activated
    Have you found a work-around (manual)
    The simple solution is to have the lodestones activated. Any time that you see that the bot is stuck or trapped Teleporting out to a lodestone usually resets the pathfinding and sends the bot on its happy way.

9. auxi

This is a nice and detailed post @Basilone

1) Most likely not happening, afaik it would be a fair amount of work to put in for a proper breakhandler.
    2) Believe it or not, but I can't recall seeing any ban reports. That doesn't mean there haven't been any, but I legit can't recall any posts about it from memory.
    3) No. Feel free to take a look at this post: Quantum Woodcutting
    4) Not sure what that is. More details would be nice.

As for traversal issues, progressive mode uses the web to traverse so it's mostly out of my hands.

A Savage likes this.
  10. Basilone

Thanks for the response. My apologies for the mistakes, I forgot to read through it before posting lol.
    As for the Memorial to Guthix I had that mixed up with the Guthix caches. If you don't know about them they are events that happen at the top of the hour that reward Divination Outfit rewards as well as a buff and a decent amount of XP. Its a pretty simple system that I feel could be useful to the bot but I am by no means a developer.
    I am pretty impressed that there haven't been any bans yet, and I appreciate the link. I wasn't not tracking that AntiBan features was just a fancy way to gain peoples confidence.
    I will be sure you let you know if I see any issues over the coming days of grinding.

11. Jonny_

Hey Auxi

I'm currently 89 div doing radiant wisps and decided to turn on progressive mode once I hit 90 for it to go to luminous wisps.
    I looked back at it about 5 minutes later and it was taking me to brilliant wisps, which is unlocked at 80 even though I'm clearly past that and radiant wisps are the next tier at 85.

12. auxi

The web does not support walking to radiant and afaik not luminous either, so it can't walk there and decides to do tier 80 instead.

A Savage and Jonny_ like this.
  13. Jonny_

Ah okay, thanks for the quick response.
    It's not a big deal to me since I was just testing it out, just figured I'd make it aware to you but it appears you already know.

auxi likes this.
  14. Charles Isbell

15. Another User

Just select the conversion type.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      12.7 KB
      Views:
    auxi likes this.
  16. Jonny_

Finished up gleaming on an alt account and had progression enabled to go to the next wisps at 60.
    I check back after 40 minutes runtime and noticed I have died 3 times and it's stuck at the Yanille lodestone spamming the logs. Uploaded the logs in the attachment.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 29, 2018, Original Post Date: May 29, 2018 ---
    More errors yay.
    Once again at gleaming and I come back 30 mins later and I'm at the draynor lodestone >.>

Code (Text):
    1. 04:56:53 INFO    Waiting
    2. 04:57:06 INFO    Converting memories
    3. 04:57:06 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    4. 04:57:08 INFO    Converting memories
    5. 04:57:08 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    6. 04:57:08 INFO    Converting memories
    7. 04:57:08 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    8. 04:57:09 INFO    Converting memories
    9. 04:57:09 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    10. 04:57:10 INFO    Converting memories
    11. 04:57:10 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    12. 04:57:10 INFO    Converting memories
    13. 04:57:10 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 1
    14. 04:57:11 INFO    Converting memories
    15. 04:57:11 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 2
    16. 04:57:12 INFO    Converting memories
    17. 04:57:12 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 3
    18. 04:57:39 INFO    Interacting with Vibrant wisp(level: 0, position: 2430, 2862, 0)
    19. 04:57:39 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    20. 04:57:40 INFO    Waiting
    21. 04:58:20 INFO    Interacting with Vibrant wisp(level: 0, position: 2431, 2867, 0)
    22. 04:58:20 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    23. 04:58:20 INFO    Waiting
    24. 04:59:05 INFO    Interacting with Vibrant wisp(level: 0, position: 2428, 2862, 0)
    25. 04:59:05 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 0
    26. 04:59:06 INFO    Interacting with Vibrant wisp(level: 0, position: 2431, 2868, 0)
    27. 04:59:06 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 1
    28. 04:59:07 INFO    Interacting with Vibrant wisp(level: 0, position: 2430, 2863, 0)
    29. 04:59:07 DEBUG    [Interact] Failed tries: 2
    30. 04:59:09 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    31. 04:59:09 INFO    No Divination rift found
    32. 04:59:09 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    33. 04:59:10 INFO    No Divination rift found
    34. 04:59:10 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    35. 04:59:10 INFO    No Divination rift found
    36. 04:59:10 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    37. 04:59:11 INFO    No Divination rift found
    38. 04:59:11 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    39. 04:59:11 INFO    No Divination rift found
    40. 04:59:12 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    41. 04:59:12 INFO    No Divination rift found
    42. 04:59:12 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    43. 04:59:12 INFO    No Divination rift found
    44. 04:59:13 INFO    Walking back to Rift
    --- Double Post Merged, May 29, 2018 ---
    Since I can't leave this bot afk anymore, I decided to watch it and watch my character get attacked by the wolves at gleaming wisps and instead of running away, my character would chase down another wisp/the same wisp it was harvesting and get killed.

But since I was watching it this time, I didn't receive a 4th death and paused it and moved away.

LAST EDIT: Can no longer use this since it's for some reason just teleporting me to Draynor and leaving me there clicking away at nothing.
    5 mess ups in one day I'll call it quits before a ban.

Attached Files:

#216 Jonny_, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  17. Another User

Progressive mode is not suggested, unless it is supported by the web path.

Just use the normal method, and manually transport your character to the desired wisp colony when level requirement is reached.

18. Jonny_

I'm not using progressive mode anymore after the first 3 deaths.

All of the others are when I manually walked there.
    And anyway, when I used it on my main, progressive mode worked just fine to get to those wisps.

So that doesn't excuse all of the others problems that the bot was giving me.

19. auxi

I will acknowledge one bug which is the bot not wanting to flee from combat unless progressive mode is enabled. That will be fixed next push.

You say that the bot worked just fine on another account with progressive mode and I haven't made any changes to how the bot operates so any issue you have been running into in regards to traversal is not a problem with my bot, it's a web path problem. The bot will not traverse at all without progressive mode enabled so just keep that disabled if the web isn't acting right.

A Savage likes this.
  20. Jonny_

I enabled progressive mode once, which was when I was 59 leading into 60 to go to gleaming wisps.
    After that, all other incidents such as being in Draynor multiple times for no reason had nothing to do with progressive mode since it wasn't enabled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.