1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Great freaking bug report!

I'll be looking into this further tomorrow. Do you think you could paste your log file into pastebin.com? you can find it at C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\logs

2. ryanocorous

Thanks Buddy.

I'm currently looking through the logs trying to find this loop

Do you use any specific coords for resetting so I can ctrl-f? Turns out I stop and start this bot more than I thought I would

3. downwithepic

ive been trying to use the stand still option for the bot but after a while it wont return to the correct location, please help

4. Cersei

Same. I've reported this issue twice so far but the author seems to think the bot is fine.

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

It's not that I 'think' everything is fine. It's that everything SHOULD be fine. That part of the code has not been touched in months and then it randomly breaks?

This past update was an attempt on fixing the issue. I had ran it for a 20 hour period with no hiccups.
    If someone could post their log file, not in one huge freaking post, but in a pastebin or attached file. Then I'll have something to work off of.

6. downwithepic

i just dont understand why the bot gets confused, its literally one tile away and then it just starts running around endlessly or it settles one space away and then crabs attack me and my character doesnt even auto retaliate, it seems like i have the most problems when i try using this on bot island. the bot works perfectly fine when i do spot hop but people get mad because the bot will go in their spots ans you dont do as much exp

7. Cersei

I've sent you the logs for my last botting session in your messages. I've had to manually move to crab spot a few times because bot was 1 square away.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2018, Original Post Date: May 28, 2018 ---
    Same. Although, it doesn't happen every time it refreshes crab spot. It happens once in a while and I'm always one square away from the crab spot. It messes auto retaliate and when I was ranging it kept attacking different crabs instead of focusing one. I sent the author the logs. I hope he can figure out what's wrong.

8. caleb jones

GOT ME FUCKING BANNED

9. ryanocorous

How much did you use it?

10. downwithepic

thats hard to believe, ive run the bot for 43 hours straight once, ill have it run 18-24 hours at a time and have it take a couple hour break

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

You seem very new to the forums, most likely coming from another site such as Powerbot. You likely have used a few other bots other than mine and you throw blame at me?

And to any case, it's a bot! It's not allowed in the game. Getting banned is a technical risk you take using Any Bot out there.

12. Bob247

Has trouble returning to spot, sometimes standing one square north, or northeast (4 crab spot zeah shore)

13. ryanocorous

I got banned around 12 hours ago using this bot.

It isn't a problem with the bot I don't think, the offence is titled "Bot Busting Moderate" and is a 1-year long ban! The reason why I'm posting this is because, from my knowledge, the bot busting offences are manual by JaGeX, meaning they're going to sand crabs specifically find bots.

Obviously I'm not too concerned with my ban as this is a risk I was willing to take from the start. It's just frustrating that it happened the one time I don't babysit my bot!

To summarise, it may be bot busting season and Sand Crabs is a hotspot. Stay safe out there. I was only using this bot an average of maybe 5-7 hours per day.

proxi likes this.
  14. dmxsta

I just got banned using this bot, only used it for around 6 hours with breaks. This was the only bot I ever used.

15. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

This issue should be fixed today.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2018, Original Post Date: May 31, 2018 ---
    Good notice to let everyone know.

16. downwithepic

yeah i also just got banned last night, i probably shouldnt have been running my bot for 24 hours at a time lol. since the sand crabs spot is ruined i guess ill have to find another bot and be more careful. i really like this bot too

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Well it looks like the new update is working pretty solid :/ So far so good.
    [​IMG]

#577 proxi, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  18. Envenomz

Terrible bot, should be taken down, 100% will get a ban using this

19. ryanocorous

That's not true.

The bot is good and runs flawlessly.

I'm sure that this bot has gotten a lot of people 99's (the silent majority) without any bans or infractions. it's just people posting will usually be the ones that got banned, creating a false image.

That being said, yes this appears to be a hot spot currently for manual banning by jmods, but this will pass, but this will pass.

Imo your comment should be taken down. It's not constructive and just looks like a salty player who got banned and can't take responsibility.

#579 ryanocorous, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    proxi likes this.
  20. Envenomz

I've infact not been banned using this, but watched it for like 30 mins, couldn't begin from a position where it needed to bank first, I then manually banked and set up next to sand crabs where they were no longer aggressive, just moved camera around and didn't try to reset at all. So then I reset manually and started the bot with the crabs attacking me, again, just moved camera about and when It needed to reset or bank it didn't and again just moved camera angles about. Terrible.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 1, 2018 ---
    Also ran next to bank and moved camera around. Like.. please.. obvious ban.