1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiDivination [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creativeself

I've noticed the bot gets stuck over here (see attached image), after around 30 minutes or so by the brilliant wisp colony[​IMG]

2. auxi

A Savage likes this.
  3. dumdum123

Fleeing from combat when familiar is out at Cursed energies. Even when options are hidden.

4. Pressure

Not sure if this is an issue with the client or the bot.

Sometimes, I can't run multiple bots via auxi. For example, I run 1-3, and it works. I then run the 2-4, and an "unhandled error" notification pops up, the instance doesn't run, and the error actually spreads to the other (not necessarily all) bots running, halting them as well.

Frequency of this occuring varies.

Can anyone help?

Lose a-lot of time because of this.

#224 Pressure, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  5. Stukov

Just dropping by to vouch for this amazing bot. About 650 hours into using this, started at level 7 with progression mode. Converted everything to energy, level 84 now. Haven’t gotten banned, and this is the only free bot I’ve tried that I haven’t seen get stuck even once.

Massive thanks to Auxi!

auxi likes this.
  6. auxi

Just a heads up to everyone using this bot. I MIGHT be making it premium as the amount of popularity it has attracted is making it affect the energy prices a good amount. As it stands I am getting 2000 hours of usage every day. Current plan is I will be making everything except tier 1-80 rifts paid.

I'm sorry to everyone who is disappointed by this, but I believe it is for the best. You may send me a private message and request to be whitelisted, meaning you will be able to run everything for free, but who gets whitelisted is going to depend on a few factors.

7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

i nominate auxi for whitelist

Stukov and auxi like this.
  8. cryp_cryp

2000h a day?? wow his needs to be a premium script bot asap! :D

also can you support urns please?

9. Yuuki Asuna

Just tried progression mode on a brand new account and its trying to go to the 50 spot. Other than that, it went to the other spots fine (1-40) and harvest energy fine too.

Seems to walk south of rimmington trying to go to musa point and then karamja lol.

I suggest disabling path to 50 since I doubt the web is ever gonna be able to get to Karamja.
    upload_2018-7-14_0-29-14.png

10. chad

Lowkey trying to get banned, been running for like 24 hours straight.
    [​IMG]

cheers

11. Kolony_GS

How does one start using this to bot at the wilderness, Unless if I'm dumb I don't see the settings to configure it, But anyways it keeps teleporting me to Lumby to do the Pale Wisps. (My apologies if this was a frequent Question)

12. auxi

You shouldn't be ticking progressive mode if you want to train there.

A Savage likes this.
  13. Kolony_GS

Ah I see how it works now thank you so much!

14. Sick

Sick The Real

this bot does the job. i got from 1-96 botting 20+ hour a day. it has a lot of obvious signs of being a bot though. not prioritizing closest wisps is a huge sign especially when i just caught my own chronicle and goes far for another wisp aside form them one i got the chronicle form. if u r even a little laggy it will have difficulties clicking on the wisps while in movement or the cache while running towards it. I honestly think i have been reported, but why i haven't been banned is what i want to know. it is an old account, but all the other skill are in the 20s except for two or three. nonetheless, ill be botting till i get 120 div, willow pet & 99 div, or till i'm banned. hopefully the creator of the bot sees this and does some minor changes to the bot's logic. thanks yo!

15. Martijndemaestro

hey Auxi,

huge thanks for your bot so far! It is just amazing.
    I could definetly understand that you would like to make it premium. I am prepared to pay for a bot like this!

I just unlocked the level for nightmare muspah. I am converting to energy, might add a bit of extra energy per hour. Just wondering, does the bot support that as well? Do I need to load an inventory with pouches or something? and does it renew summoning points?

16. auxi

Pushed a fix for summoning familiars. A recent RS update changed how the summoning points are displayed and broke the bot in that regard.

@Martijndemaestro sorry for the late response, but yes it should work again after my push goes through :)

A Savage likes this.
  17. Sick

Sick The Real

just an update, i got 1-108 div with this bot, did get a 48 hr ban, but i know that was from another bot. i wont use any other bot till 200m lmao

18. NotACrook

After around 30 minutes or so by the Luminous wisp colony it stops working. It'll either get stuck by Rift because all the wisps are by the water or it goes clear to the water and the rift is no longer in site and gets stuck.

19. auxi

A Savage likes this.
  20. jonathan trentini

Hi Auxi, the bot was perfect, before a week ago. Everytime I start the bot its runs for 15-45 minutes and after this he begin to lag and stop running or directly logs out. Can you please help me to fix it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.