1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Hall of Memories [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Derk, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pressure

Option (or esc) menu is being left opened while running the script bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 7, 2018 ---
    Inactive during knowledge memory phase. Not sure how frequently this happens.

2. auxi

hall of memories?

3. Pressure

Yeah.

Gathering knowledge fragments usually works. When I observed it not working, this is how it happened:

Bot was in the process of harvesting a memory from a pillar. In midst of this, the knowledge fragments popped up. Once the memory the bot was harvesting became inactive, the bot became idle, and would not gather the knowledge fragments or harvest any memories until the knowledge fragments were gone.

Not sure if this is reproducible.

Another problem:

Screenshot - 6cea2eee800b1e223ff94e8e7be4e2ec - Gyazo

[​IMG]
    Despite the fact the bots are operating. It might have to do with using the pause function before log-in after starting an instance, but I don't know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 8, 2018 ---
    Also, but this is minor:

When the inventory is full of filled jars and the bot is in the process of harvesting a memory, it will continue to attempt harvesting until the memory locations reset.

All minor issues really. Hope pointing them out is valuable in some way. Great script bot though, otherwise.

EDIT: Same pattern with the knowledge fragments happened again.

#23 Pressure, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  4. Pulseless

Bot freaks out when it collects a 'core memory fragment' it just stands there. I've seen it do it about 5 times now, and it occasionally just freezes and stands on the spot.

5. Lad

Lad

Botted to 99 divination with this so far. Going for 120. lets see if 13 hours a day will get me by :) Great bot. 104/120 so far

Derk likes this.
  6. Lickme04

Only problem I've encountered is when it tries to harvest a memory that it behind an interface (inventory or chatbox, etc.) it'll just keep clicking until the memory moves. Also, it always seems to collect a full inventory or jars, not leaving room for clue scrolls and other stuff. However, I do find this bot quite amazing. 50+ gold stars

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I have it especially implemented to not pick a full inventory of jars, strange.

The interface issue can be easily resolved by editing the 3D world to fit within all other interfaces like inventory and chatboxes.

8. Phalanxc

The view distance with the legacy client is so small that you can't see the whole room. When the memories change positions, the bot often stands around until there's a memory in his view distance again. I think we would get better xp/h if the bot returned to the middle of the room, when a memory is depleted and no other memory is within his reach.

Apart from that the bot works fine. :)

9. Eviriany

Seems to continue clicking on the memories even with full jars w/ 2ticking enabled.

Often times not even collecting HALF an invent full of jars - Ideally you should leave 2-3 invent slots open at least, and maybe up to 5 at most (allow for humanization of the "click away from jar collection" by randomizing a little... Having such a huge range is pointless.

Needs to revert to centre or near centre if it doesn't find the memory it wants on memory switch, as it cant see all and it is often farming very low memories in comparison to the higher plausible ones.

10. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

Just stands there doing a whole lot of nothing. Took it to jar room, same thing. I have the 3d world edited so nothing is overlapped.

for shits and giggs there is a log of both the trial and prem version. prem ran about 5 mins, trial ran almost 2. If there is some sort of user error lmk, would really love to keep using this. 88 div, tried with and w/o 2 tick

Attached Files:

11. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

The logs don't say anything. You didn't press start.

12. puppygirl

Most certainly did

EDIT: While I realize this is the prem thread and above I have linked a trial log, the issue remains the same in either one. I can delete it and move it to trial if you'd like.

Attached Files:

13. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

14. Lad

Lad

Idk what these people are talking about, the bot is working just fine!

15. puppygirl

You're right, it's flawless. /s

16. Sanji

Re: comment on my review - The bot sometimes gets stuck on the side/back of the rift (approximate locations in pic) after depositing. I saw it walk over there once, deposit the memories, and then stop, and also found it after ~30 mins of being stuck a couple times. I'd estimate it happens less than once every 10 hours or so. I just clicked back into the main area and the problem was solved. Most of the time, it deposits without any issues. Maybe the character moves too far away and RuneMate can't detect the memories anymore? Anyway, everything else works perfectly for me, and I can't reproduce the issues other posters are having. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

17. Yuuki Asuna

>The bot requires no setup whatsoever, to save you as much time as you can!

upload_2018-7-20_0-41-4.png

Seems to get stuck here. The archivist needs to be talked to first.

After talking to the archivist manually, it seemed to do great though.

Lad likes this.
  18. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

19. Lad

Lad

If everything goes as planned I'll be 120 div in 7 or 8 more days! Lets see if I can actually make it :p

Sanji and Derk like this.
  20. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.