1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Wild Imp Appears!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Imphide Empire, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Imphide Empire

Hey everyone, I'm Imp!

I live in the middle of nowhere, and I'm old enough to do many things..... ;)

...But ripping Jagex off takes the cake! Seriously with the amount of developers here both newbies and experts alike, I shouldn't have to explain what a crummy company they are. Moreover while I enjoy the game, if there's any chance it'll contribute a few dollars here or there to my living expenses well that's money well spent. (Especially if I didn't even have to do the hard work!)

My coding skills are cringe worthy, so I doubt you'll be seeing any exciting projects from me sadly. However the world of code never ceases to amaze me, and thanks to a few close and very experienced friends who knows what the future holds.

I work long hours coupled with uni and a 2nd job so as you might imagine playing video games is, err...Limited. Luckily, I don't have to!

What else.....I'm working on getting into gold farming and account building. I have worked on Poly accounts before hence the name "Imphide" the first magic armor you unlock in Rs3, and Empire, because of what I intend to build up. furthermore it rhymes and sounds cool, so, yeah, just gonna level with you on that...

Looking forward to meeting others in this lovely community and experimenting!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Savior likes this.
  2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Hallo mein freund.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay. :)

Savior likes this.
  3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Was geht ab

4. Imphide Empire

Nice German guys <3

Savior likes this.
  5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hello m8. Best of luck with the goldfarming, I tried messing around with it a bit but it was a lot more work than I expected to get working at a reasonable rate. Make sure to keep us updated if anything interesting happens.

Either way, welcome to RM.

Savior likes this.
  6. AdedBiatch

Welcome to RM, where everyone got 25% more retarded today.

Savior likes this.
  7. Imphide Empire

@CuppaJava Thanks! Well, not suggesting that there isn't a learning curve to this. Also that it'd take time to get right, but even just a little over time can go a long way. Besides, learning is part of the fun. But yeah if it's so easy why doesn't just everyone do it? No such thing as a free lunch. :p

@AdedBiatch Can't be any worse then the service industry my dude. lmao

Savior and CuppaJava like this.