1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Client Hour Useage

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by botifrit, Jul 21, 2018.

1. botifrit

Hey guys,

Is anyone able to tell me if RuneMate still counts the client being open as usage hours? I was looking back at my usage and It does not add up. The only thing I could think of would have been that I left RuneMate open and this counts as usage, not just when running a bot. Can anyone confirm my suspicion? I did have a quick look on the forums with no real answer found. Very possible I am blind.

2. Negrita

The hour start when you click "Start instance" and stop when you hit "STOP".

Pausing the bot doesn't stop it from applying to your usage.

3. botifrit

If that is the case, my usage does not add up. What time zone is hour usage calculated on?

[EDIT] NM I found the timezone with some digging around. Im going to track this a little better and see how it turns out.

4. JoJo

I don't believe there Is an error in tracking hours. Keep in mind supporter hours don't start until the day you bought em. They don't reset at the first of the month if my information is correct.