1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by tyb51, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chad

Is there an area to see what was p
    What's new in 1.0?

2. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

NOTE: if AtlasSlayer crashes on you, disable overlay for now

3. S Cript2

Does it support automatic spell book switches for example, for muspah?

4. Yuuki Asuna

It cannot traversal to Vannaka it seems like. It withdraws a brass key and then simply spams my ring of fortune to go to the grand exchange.

I also tested unequipping the ring of fortune to see if it would work without it and it just runs around in the GE area for some reason.

5. chad

Sits at the fire giants and stands there. Was working before last update.

6. tyb51

if you have priff yes
    vannaka is always a bitch for web, the spamming around was an issue i did encounter recently and should have fixed
    hmmm works dine on my end , could also be a bug twith traversal (was it only on arrival?)

7. nqtavares

Hey @tyb51 !
    When I start it just doesn't let me do anything, I guess it's that crash you're talking about ! How do I disable the overlay ? :)

8. tyb51

should be this button, but if it does,'t load at all then you'll have to wait for the update
    [​IMG]

9. chad

on arrival/mid kills

10. Yuuki Asuna

is there any way for me to fix it? or just to get a higher combat level and then do a better master?

11. tyb51

12. Humfry

Just a minor bug: when he goes to dragontooth island (celestial dragons), he withdraws Camulet instead of Cramulet
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2018 ---
    It doesn't change to Ancient when having muspah's, and the bot pauzes in front of the worldgate

13. chad

14. uncialpuncial

Loving the bot. Works exceptionally well given its scope. Fantastic work overall! Looting has been much improved since the 1.0.0 release, so thanks for that.

One specific issue I've run into numerous times is traveling to the Black Demons in Brimhaven Dungeon can take 10-15 minutes. Lots of standing around. I've gotten this task a few times since I've started using this bot, and a most of the time I end up pausing the bot to do the travel myself since then I can do it in just a couple minutes.

15. Leipo1

Please add "Super antifire flask (6)" as one of the obligated items in the required item list for dragons. I just took a look in the logs and saw that they were not in there, causing the bot to pause :)

16. Humfry

The bot supports super antifire potion (4), which is much cheaper then flasks.

17. Leipo1

I know, and i get the logic behind it. Money is no issue to me however.

Some feedback:
    Very, very impressed by the bot! :). The way it walks around the world from location to location and passes obstacles is amazing to me. Some things I noticed however that could be improved:

1. It never triggered soulsplit for me. Triple checked whether i have it enabled but it never actually uses it. Not from my actionbar but also not from the curses prayerbook. It does trigger anguish, torment and turmoil perfectly. *UPDATE- I fixed it by making sure that the HP % to eat at doesn't overlap with the range in between it should trigger soulsplit*
    2. Like Humfry posted, it does not withdraw cramulet when celestial dragons is the task, causing it to pause.
    3. Looting is a little bit buggy, and it has not been using magic notepaper on some items while i did toggle it to use it on them. *UPDATE- it now does use magic notepaper after i disabled high alchemy entirely*
    4. I have seen it drop my entire inventory of sharks one time in order to make space for one loot item.
    5. I haven't seen it high alch once. Is it incompatible with my large rune pouch?
    6. I have seen it walk manually to Kuradal after teleporting to Seer's village lodestone even though it has a games necklace with charges in the inventory.
    7. Idles at the world gate when trying to get to nihil and muspah. Traversing works fine after i manually click the gate
    8. It recognizes when a task has been toggled to be skipped, but does not manage to actually skip it by right clicking morvran and idles indefinitely

That's all i can think of atm. Still a very good bot!

#397 Leipo1, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  18. Humfry

I've noticed this too, it worked for me when I removed Soul Split from my action bar, forcing the bot to activate it using the prayerbook.

19. oskar5656

i worked like 4 Days ago but now it just picks out random items from bank Before it goes to do the task
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2018 ---
    Atleast for me now it doesnt do anything at all i just hovers over some random items in the bank over and over agian

20. Humfry

Traversing to Sophanem dungeon is broken (corrupted creatures). He teleports back to Menaphos when he's on the bridge between menaphos and sophanem, over and over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.