1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate V2.89.0 - MLP Mouse Path Generator

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

RuneMate has allowed bot authors to implement custom mouse path generators for quite some time. With this latest release, we've added an additional built-in path generator that developers can enable if they'd like in their bots. As of this release, bot authors can choose to use a new mouse path generator built on the concept of multilayer perceptrons (MLP), a type of neural network. There has been no change made to the default mouse implementation. The model that the MLP path generator is currently using was built from around 3,000 mouse movements collected over several days by various bot authors, but the model powering it is likely to change over time.

Bot authors can enable this in their bots by adding the following line in their onStart method
    Mouse.setPathGenerator(Mouse.MLP_PATH_GENERATOR);

Credit to @Parametric for developing this path generator and the framework that allows it to run in any JVM where as most java MLP implementations force the usage of a 64bit JVM.

A video of it in use can be found here

If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to ask :)

#1 Cloud, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

I see there is a directory where the path data are stored, would i be able to replace said paths with my own? Parametric's tool will be used to generate the paths, i believe he posted it in slack a while back. Would this be possible? @Cloud

3. Parametric

The paths are used to train a model and then the model is packaged with Runemate. You need my training code which is private, so no sorry. Maybe in the future, I could build some transfer learning stuff if I decide not to be a degenerate.

juicemang likes this.
  4. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Is the training code not the Javascript code you posted in slack? No worries, completely understandable mate.

5. Parametric

Nah it's in python

Swatarinaess likes this.
  6. poop jones

@Parametric, @Cloud

How did you implement the mouse path visualizer in the video?
    I wrote a custom overlay that draws the mouse position over the in-game client, but it's buggy. I've spent hours on it.

I realize this is an old thread, but I would really really like to know how you can see the path of the mouse while running a bot as in the video.