1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello RuneMate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kataal877, Sep 1, 2018.

1. kataal877

My name is Omar Ruiz, im 28 years old and im from Venezuela - Valencia City, i play video games since i have 5 or 6 years old. I play league of legend, minecraft, silkroad, cabal online, tibia and so on.

Playing runescape 07 since a year ago, and well recently i have no job and Venezuela is having a hard time with food and medicine topics, so i found a way of keep living by taking runescape 07 has a job, so i provide powerlevel service since i have extra free time. I have been selling gp and now looking to be a good account seller too. My wife helps me with this job and hope to have the oportunity to show this community that I'm one of the good guys. I also have some rep offsite.

Thanks, sorry in advance if there are things i'm not allow to say in this thread.

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Welcome, your english is very good! We've had a couple of other venezuelans come here for the same reason, but they had a hard time asking for help and communicating in general.

3. kataal877

Thanks man

Yeah well i would like to meet those others Venezuelan since im hiring more workers from any country, but since venezuelan looking osrs to be their main job, i'm glad to help them. I have everything setup and know how to run the bussnies. That way they can get some rep+profit.

Btw looks awesome this website. Also looking to meet designers who made avatar/logos/banners.

4. sYndroM

Hello there and welcome to both of us here.
    I'm really interested about the business model you have on this game.
    I am new to this and hope you could be of great help mate.

5. Barbara

Hello welcome to the RuneMate community! Hope to see you around. :)