1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Fishing 5.9.6.4

A Fisherman's Friend

1. fearlesskiller

Can this bot 3 tick fish on 07 ? Or is it too risky for a ban

2. Tethering

@Savior have you fixed priff fishing yet?

3. homiegdawg

I feel like I've wasted money on this bot. After 20 minutes of botting in catherby for swordies, it sits and tries to do random clicking. After an hour, it just stops working, but it stays logged in though eating up my money and doing nothing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2018 ---
    upload_2018-8-5_22-48-38.png

10 hours... 8k exp... 802 experience per hour... that's well...

4. kawabungadk

when banking at deep sea fishing doing swarm you should update the banking method as right now it clicks each fish and chooses deposit all when theres a right click directly on the bank called deposit all.. basicly would save 60-90sec per inv which means alot + way less bot like

5. Humfry

it keeps saying "no bait left, stopping bot", while i have the ability to fish without bot. Tried running the bot with bait in my inventory, still the same error. (Fishing at the ark, Tarpons, RS3)

6. cibonza

one thing id like to suggest is during fishing frenzy to move the camera about to spot more fishing spots. ive noticed it will lock the camera in one postion and when theres no availible targets will sit there and idle.

7. Jonny_

Doing Menaphos fishing and wanted to keep the beltfish. Bot can't figure out how to drop all the other fish and just sits there and the bot says "Dropping fish" but won't do anything after your inventory is full.

Yes, the fish are in my hotbar.

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Make sure they're in your primary actionbar, and are not in the last 2 slots.

9. Jonny_

Yep, primary and they're in my first 2.
    Does it support VIP? Because that's where I'm at.
    I've been in VIP while using the shark costume to consume the fish but not while I actually catch the fish.

10. Glitch_

Glitch_ bored

Annoying little bug I found -- when it goes to interact with fishing spot, sometimes it'll right click, if the camera isn't positioned correctly and there are enough players, it will get "stuck" in the menus and just sit there with the right-click enabled (hovering over the player names). Also had an issue at seers trying to walk back to fishing spot, it got stuck for hours just standing next to the bank. Not sure what was up with that.

I'd recommend something like a timer for the task. If you're trying to walk for > 5 mins to the spot, or trying to interact for > 5 mins or something, have it try to switch it up or just fail the bot. Would rather have something random at least then just standing there for hours on end doing nothing.

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I added something to prevent this a couple months ago, not sure why it'd still get stuck. Maybe if the fishing spot is too far down the menu so it's out of the screen my failsafe doesn't work, so i'll look into that.

Can you tell me the status that the bot was displaying? Or otherwise supply me your log file of that session.

12. DoughBoi

Bot does not work in Burgh De Rott. Bank function works, but it does not/will not fish. It stays at "Roaming" as if the break handler is active, even if you turn it off completely.

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

14. ivmurdavi

Having trouble with Prime Fishing Im pretty sure the log says that I have ran out of bait randomly which makes no sense? It automatically shut down 2 times and starting going crazy clicking diff tabs and stuff. Anyways I would like to get refunded the 2hrs it wasted on me if I could here is the logs.

Attached Files:

15. Coeliejoelie

How come i only get 11k/hr GP at minnows with 82 fishing??

16. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Because the loot tracker is for general use and doesn't calculate the gp it would get when trading to sharks

17. Coeliejoelie

ohh i see it really confused me i hand calculated it and came around 330k an hour. great script bot!!!

18. SpritexCodeine

Why does this bot always run to the bank before starting? it runs straight west and gets stuck I will definitely get banned for this and wasted my money \

19. TonyXLs

There's a non human like movement when fishing at minnows. If a bird jumps up on one of the marked areas and the other side is closeby, the bot will click the opposite side and run over instead of clicking the other spot on the SAME side. Although this doesn't happen often, it's definitely cause for attention when somebody sees it.

Attached Files:

20. podins1

Hi Savior, the Fishing guild Platform minnow fishing part stooped working, tried to run it like 10 times now, just end up spending 8 cents at a time lol.

Reinstalled the client, but seems still not to work?

All it does :

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:00 WARN SettingsRegistry has not been loaded properly
    00:00:00 INFO Waiting for user input...
    00:00:12 INFO Starting