1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Looking for a VERY good Runecrafting bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by ComeBackCorrine, Nov 14, 2018.

1. ComeBackCorrine

• Game Mode: OSRS

I'm looking for a very good bot that fills pouches with essence, has the capacity to repair pouches using Lunars, teleports to the Duel Arena, runs to the lava altar and makes lava runes before then teleporting to a bank to repeat the process. The bot must obviously be able to withdraw and equip Rings of Dueling also.

If there are no bans accumulated through using the bot, you have saved me hundreds of hours and therefore I will pay A LOT for this, if need be, so long as the bot is not shared with anyone else.
      I simply want a bot that I can get 13m exp from without being banned. Any means that will allow this and raise your time, effort and expenses is entirely preferable to any corners being cut.

2. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Just a warning: Bans can happen.

3. ComeBackCorrine

Of course I realise they can. However, if several accounts have made it past 100m RC exp before being banned/caught for botting then surely some bots can slip past Jagex for a while.