1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GilaNovanta

i kinda cannot get it to loot runes... what am i doing wrong ? or how to do it propery ? i type "rune" but it wont loot them
    EDIT: figured out thanks

settings also not saving here

#1581 GilaNovanta, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  2. The Boys Makin Noise

Hey so the bot is works great, only things I'd like to mention is that the bot seems to have trouble saving my presets/settings. It does it automatically right? am I doing it wrong?.

Also the bot seems to eat even when it isn't within the threshold that I configure with the eat settings. If anyone can get back or tell me why this is happening please do. Thanks.

3. Delta Pho

I've been using this bot for such a long time (1-99str, 1-90att, 1-85def) and it works great but since a week ago I got this one big problem.

After setting up the bot correctly (yes even the "Eat Trigger") and starting the script bot, everything runs flawless except for the part that it has to eat a monkfish for every single hitpoint I lose. To give an example "I got 93 hitpoints, and the moment it drops to 92 the bot will eat a monkfish".

I've tried multyple ways of configuring the Eat Trigger but it's always the same problem. Can someone help me out or confirm the same problems?

Thanks!

4. Martin123456

Can you add jug of whine as food? :)

5. Testimonas

I have few questions

1. How to take loot from ONLY monsters that I killed?
    For easiest example: I am killing Cows near Lumbridge and there are 5 other players... Because I want to level up Prayer, I checked command "Bury bones and scatter ashes" and in Loot>Names added Bones, but then my character just runs around and collects every bone he see...

2. How to make character to go to bank and put everything he looted?
    Similar example as before: I added Cowhide in Loot>Names and Bank>General Settings I selected LUMBRIDGE_CASTLE, but after my inventory is full (because of problem nr1), character don't go anywhere... Tried to START from Lumbridge Bank, but then character puts all Cowhides except 1 and just stands there with bank opened...

3. How to use these Health sliders? Because my character just do two things... Dies or eats food instantly after losing 1hp... Don't understand how to setup them correctly...

4. How to SAVE profile? Because it annoying to setup everything from beginning every time I start RuneMate Spectre... There's only three buttons New - Rename - Remove, but when next time I open RuneMate Spectre and click on Select a profile drop down menu, it's empty...

42Ojames likes this.
  6. dot1777

Is there supposed to be a display list of the items you have added to the loot menu? Or are they meant to be added to the task list?

7. tysweat0

Suggestion: It dismisses the random events very quickly, faster than a normal human would be able to respond. Maybe you can make there be a small delay of a second or two to make it more humanlike. Also, it attacks faster than a normal person would be able to when an NPC respawns. Same, maybe just a half second or two more of a delay to avoid detection!

8. Shizweak6

lots of crashing at start and then power eating food. only runs for about an hour

9. oliver3107

hey can someone explain too me just how to set this up?

orreftw likes this.
  10. 3rd World

Same here, pretty sure script bot is broken, no settings to chose from upon starting except for break handler.

11. Tehdiabetic

Is there something im doing wrong when configuring the bot to eat? sometimes it seems to work fine, other times itll eat all my food in one sitting with no hp missing or eat a piece everytime i get hit going though an inv of food in 5 mins

Necarow likes this.
  12. Sushiologist

Can anyone help me with setting up the bot its pretty confusing. So far I only know how to add the mobs that I want to kill. But, dont know how to set up eating and looting. LMK plz!!!

13. turbotc

How do you use this specific program? any instructions for a first time user? or a link on a 'how-to'?

Dfrotz likes this.
  14. abbbas

I know that the xp/ph I was getting is bad, but that's because I was training f2p like a spaz. This bot is sick, botted 27 hours in 2 days no ban. Definitely recommend.

Attached Files:

15. Paulo Almeida

Hello! Bot seems to attack nice for me, but I dont know/It doesnt work on eating and looting. Can someone help me on how to configure it?

16. ggmike

Banking is kinda broken atm. Edgeville banking, it opens the bank and gets stuck at "Waiting for bank to open".
    I've set a valid Area in Npc tab and a Valid Npc Name. Some other time, it may withdraw the right amount and just sit there at the bank... I put required 1 and widthraw 28 of food

abbbas likes this.
  17. NeonRon

Is it possible to use actions to use my combat spells in my magic book?

18. Zan29

Great bot @SlashnHax ! But event dismissal is waaaaay too fast, would be great if you could add an option to not dismiss as I can babysit the bot or at least make it slower. :)

19. dahd907

doesnt let me save presets so i have to keep re making the same thing

ggmike and NeonRon like this.
  20. Zan29

Same problem.

#1600 Zan29, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.