1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbking

im trying to get salmon from barbarian village but cant seem to get it to bank the fish. Any help?

2. botbottomtom

first off can i say i love this, its amazing. however it sometimes struggles to log out correctly with the break handler, ie, it will bring up the log out menu and hover over the option without actually clicking it.

3. thefallengamer

good i suppose, RIP 92 fishing tho lol. banned last night

4. Pawtner

Great!

#244 Pawtner, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  5. Bosstralian

yeah i lost two level minnowers, 88 and 89 fishing

6. botbottomtom

Doesn't seem to handle clue bottles received whilst fishing, would be nice to have a drop feature for them

Feelzer likes this.
  7. Feelzer

LiteFisher is honestly amazing.

It has a minor issue when it moves to the barb fishing spot all the way to the north east, on the east side of the bridge. Once the spot moves back west, it's unable to find the spot and just stays logged in on the east side of the bridge. Would be great if this could fixed :p

Also a few minor suggestions:

Allow the user to enter a set amount of time to log out instead of using the scroll bar. Seems like all the scroll bar log out times are specifically set, having certain accounts log out all at the same set times might set off a flag. Can counter this by pausing the bot a few seconds since it doesn't count towards the time like other bots, or obviously logging out manually, but still worth mentioning.

Allow the user to set what they want to happen using afk mode. For example, only hitting the up arrow key instead of hitting the left/right keys. I know I personally always played with the screen facing the same way while afk fishing. Also I've seen it say "Wait to fish" after dropping a full inventory which is the only time afk fishers do not wait and afk.

Also for afk mode it should afk and once done afking, if it needs to click a new fish spot or drop inventory, it should do that first instead of moving arrow key and then finding a new spot or dropping inv

And also like said above, would be great if it could have an option to drop clue scroll bottles :)

botbottomtom likes this.
  8. Showtimer

Been getting stuck at the bank at Corsair Cove a lot lately.

9. Botter9001

An option for barbarian fishing (hand fishing) would be nice, also has some issues with banking that makes it look like a bot running back and forth.

10. blisterz

I will be working on these issues, in this order.

Feelzer and Showtimer like this.
  11. DEEPLYROOTED

I've been getting stuck at the docks in port sarim, while fishing at karamja. Stuck at "walking to deposit" or "running/walking". This is new as its been flawless in the past at this location.

bmxjake92 likes this.
  12. bmxjake92

Going from karamja to the deposit box the bot takes a long time to figure out how to cross the bridge on the boat going back and forth, other then that its working perfect
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 22, 2019 ---
    Im having the same problem

TheDarkLord and DEEPLYROOTED like this.
  13. CtrlAltElite

I second this desire for barbarian fishing. Being able to fish AND train strength at the same time sounds lovely for a bot.

14. Bosstralian

Issue with taking breaks, I came back to the PC to find this:
    Imgur

later, it actually did logout, but it takes some time, perhaps we could make it instant?

15. pioneercd

For me it's getting to the bank with a full inventory of lobsters. It just doesn't move.

16. botbottomtom

Yeah i get that occasionally, i think its to do with the client window size, it logs out from the standard afk log out timer in rs.

17. BotOrNot420

I am also having this problem

18. MasterDuo

The bot have a problem to deposit lobsters from karamja. He just standing in place.

19. blisterz

Not sure what's causing this. I will be unable to correct the issue until this weekend.

20. BotOrNot420

not sure if you have noticed, but the bot also has a problem banking in fishing guild, keeps clicking in and out of bank then goes to use the banker and it runs all the way to back side of bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.