1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairly new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LatvijasBoteris, May 19, 2019.

1. LatvijasBoteris

How's it going, fairly new here. Looking to start botting for first time ever. (if u cant beat them, join them). So far going well, i've read all the forum posts for beginners but if there's anything else you'd like to share with me - please do.

All the best, cheers.

2. austeezy

Welcome!

If there's anything I can share it would be to put frequent breaks. Also baby sit for the ones that are known to be bit buggy.

LatvijasBoteris likes this.
  3. nathantkd

Stick with Runemate. anytime i've ventured to other clients which don't mirror the OSRS client, they've gotten accounts banned for botting. You'll find scripts bots for most skills on here, moderation is key, especially when it's an account you value and have put a lot of hand work into.

breaking & resting and switching up your skills. Long gone are the days of 2-3 days botting non-stop on mains lol

LatvijasBoteris likes this.
  4. LatvijasBoteris

@nathantkd even tought it's safer (thats a + obviously) i would not change runemate for anything. The UI in this client is so great and easy to use. Looking forward to my new start as a botter lmao. Would have never guessed it was this easy.

Arbiter likes this.
  5. cmb

cmb

Yeah runemate for life at this point. My main is bangin high total

I agree with above comments, also I only bot when I'm sitting at the counter doing shit like playing league or w.e. it's worked well for me. Also like they said..break frequently with high ban rate skills, I was able to get away with 4-8 hours of botting wc a day.

I've also learned more interactions is not always better.
    i.e.
    Botting mining. Instead of banking every single ore. I power mine,resulting in 91 mining atm So theres less interactions and "less detectionchance" if you wanna call it that.

Maybe I'm crazy but that's just me. If you want 99s imo power the skill, like power fish,mine,and wc, and those will be easy 99s