1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L33tsauce7

just got into the bot scene. this is an easy to use bot. i just run to where im doing my slayer stuff and type the name in i wanna kill. set my health and food preferences and go watch tv. good job dev! more antiban never hurt though if possible!

2. batesstealth

I'm finding issues with this script bot bot.

Eating - why does it not eat in combat? *Edit, it does sometimes but I believe you could die before it eats. for instance after killing an enemy it'll attack another whilst you're at 10hp... and so the minimum health trigger isn't working correctly.

Attacking - The mouse is slow and often misses a moving target resulting in multiple runs backwards and forwards

Safe spot - can you add a safe spot to this bot?

Many thanks!

3. Manic_Martian

The names list doesn't appear for me. A friend of mine showed me this and his shows a list of items to loot but, when I type things in and click add, there isn't a list like there is for him. Also, it has a hard time depositing in the bank in falador east, lumbridge and draynor(depending on where you're area is set for training)

4. batesstealth

The bot also spam attacks the hill giant you're fighting when they die or as they're falling to the ground.

5. moody123

Hello!
    Bot dosnt pickup Coins from monsters.

6. raminmma

my alpha fighter does not work even that I have paid please fix it.

7. T a x x x

bot is down from osrs updates please give the devs time to get the client back up and running!

8. alexlybomb

Hi, thank you for your bot! Im having a problem recently, prior to the new osrs update that is. There seems to be a memory leak for me when i use this bot apparently. I would be able to run the bot for 3+ hours and after that time my ram usage slowly creeps up to 955mb of ram and runemate crashes and throws me an error. Only happens with this bot and no other bot, ive spent 3 days testing this and isolated it to this bot as the sole cause. Is there any chance you could look into this for me? Once again thank you for the bot!

9. Science

I'm having some trouble with banking it wont take the food out it just stands there

10. bladesrequiem

Woke up to all my items worth a certain amount gone, this bot was the responsible party for the time the hack happened, dont use this bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2019 ---
    FUCK this bot, lost 5m in equipment since the POS hacker couldnt get into my bank luckily that was it. this bot is unsafe!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2019 ---
    This bot was on the account and the account was hacked, this bot is responsible, DONT USE THIS BOT IT HACKS YOU
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2019 ---
    BOT HACKS BEWARE.. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ITEMS

11. RomanSnow

Theres a current issue, the break handler is skipping breaks or ignoring them completely for some reason.

12. chrisaex

Help with looting Impious ashes near the wizard towers in Draynor? Instead of going all the way to the bank to deposit the items, is there a way it can talk to the NPC wizard myrrtle and deposit all the items instead? It's much quicker this way,

13. h96

h96

script bot doesnt work for me anymore. At lumby Giant rats.

14. Blake Jeffery

Not working anymore.

15. Elpirao

Not working anymore. x2

16. Que

Que

same not working either

17. Hoggster99

Emergency teleport and logging the bot out when out of food features are not working.

18. Peterpants

[​IMG]

So far the most stable fighter imo. Few things though:
    Banking doesn't work for me (It either doesn't open the bank account or doesn't go on after withdrawing a certain item).

Potion support would be super nice!

But as long as your combat training doesn't require any banking, this bot is perfect.

19. i bot2

Every fighting bot I've tried recently after last update doesn't seem to work at cow/chickens i think they took out id tag for them.

20. retroaphex

This works perfectly, however in addition to the mentioned issue in my review, I just came across another similar issue in East Fally. When running up from the south, it gets stuck on the southern outside corner after right clicking the banker, a left click on the banker corrects this.

Thank you once again for everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.