1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matty420

Anyone know how to set it at barbarian village please ?

2. elulill

Works well, buts today is the bot very lagging on barbarian :S whats the problem ?

3. stegaming92

How did you get it to work at barbarian? what fish / set up please? doesn't seem to work at that location for me

4. matty420

leaping fish+powerfishanyloc for barb

5. stegaming92

Ahh thank you. I wasn't sure if there was a way to make it bank in Edgeville but maybe not, Also I am using it in F2P at the moment so no leaping fish for me

elulill likes this.
  6. Feelzer

Been using this for awhile and it usually works very well so thank you.

However it'll occasionally get stuck at barb fishing at the northeastern most spot on the other side of the bridge if there are no spots within a certain distance. It should never go to this spot if possible as it's too far away from all the others and no real player ever goes to it.

It'll then get stuck there as soon as the spot moves back west. It will stay logged in but never move as I assume it can't find any fishing spots nearby.

Also happens at the most southern spot as well as the most northwestern spot (directly east of the tree) as there's no other spots within range. Usually it will correct itself here as soon as one of the spots move a little closer, but it looks like the same issue that causes it to get stuck at the spot on the other side of the bridge.

Also encountered two new issues today, which could be client related, but regardless make it unusable.

The first one is after dropping a full inventory, it'll run south west next to Otto's house like it's looking to go to tree gnome village, and gets stuck just outside of his house. It'll do this every ~20-30 mins at best, other times it'll happen every 5 minutes.

Also after dropping a full inv, the client will just crash instead of clicking on a fishing spot to start fishing again.

Submitted the bug twice after it kept crashing but forgot to check the logs

7. Alex Negro

I've been using this bot and it has worked great but every time I use it now, it will run great without problems and 20-30 minutes into the session it comes up with an error code of, " Null point exception thrown OSRS 5275". Can someone please help.

WhiteWidowParty and panpsychism like this.
  8. Eric904P

This bot is hands down the best one I have used on this platform thus far - 0 bans, great tool! However the recent updates to RuneMate and OSRS have made it no longer work.
    Some notes about the null pointer - It happens when two bots are running at the same time. Always the 1st one started crashes, leaving the 2nd one running just fine. There doesnt seem to be a specific action that causes the Null Pointer exception, at least that I can tell. With the new OSRS update it no longer seems to bank or work at all. This is the bot I have based 4 accounts on, and is my main income until I hit the level needed for MinnowFisher Pro, so can you fix this thing up as soon as possible?
    Id be willing to pay you to make this your priority I love it that much.

EDIT (4/12/19 14:53) - There no longer seems to be an issue with this bot, I think all the NullPointer Excpetions everybody was running into were caused by RuneMate API updates, and not LiteFisher.

#309 Eric904P, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Alex Negro and WhiteWidowParty like this.
  9. Imawiniary2

Love this bot man <3 Great work.

#310 Imawiniary2, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  10. Airfly95

keep having problem when powerfishing goes to drop fish it keeps hitting use instead of drop then cant get out of it, stayed logged in for almost 6 hours straight and cuaght 200 fish lol other than that its good bot

11. winttw

Works great. Suggestion> have it so it works without having a harpoon (fishing bare handed) and another suggestion would be to harpoon fish and to bank everything u catch (even if its tuna)

12. savvy

i

i also can not get mine to move around. it worked a little but i still seem to have to click the fishing spot myself. it empties my back while im power fishing but when i lvl up it doesnt click okay it just stops so i come back to it leveled up butwont move around anymore so i have to click it and re click the fishin spot. the only thing working is the shift drop. i have no idea why

13. inarrows

Is there a tutorial or is my client broken? Tried running at the fishing guild to fish sharks and just sits there. Tried various locations and it doesn't do anything. Haven't used a botting client in a long time so I haven't used one in a while. Any tips?

14. John Smath

Have been fishing anglers at Pisc for quite a while now, never had a problem before.. went to start the bot this evening, with my fishing rod & sandworms in the inventory. The bot receives the command to go fish, takes a few steps & then immediately logs out due to the command of not having any sandworms when they are still in the inventory.. very interesting.. overall fantastic work friend

15. Climatic

any possibility of Jatizso support in a future update? the wiki says its the closest shark/lobster spot to a bank in the game, yet I can't find a single bot that supports it.

16. Dan Audigier

Awesome bot, been great so far! tons of fish caught and already level 80 :D
    Is there a possibility to add the option of cooking the fish when in Edgeville as there is the fire right by the fishing spot? Then banking or dropping?

17. mxshorty1

love the bot just wish it had an option to bank all fish when harpooning for swordfish instead of dropping tuna other then that been catching lobs for days 4.9/5 stars till bank all fish option gets added

18. johnronson

Was working great for a wile, now thebot does nothing. Fishing at Karamja and all i get is this in my log. the whole day Tried uninstalling and no bueno.

00:00:22 DEBUG [Login Handler] Changing the preferred world to 469
    00:00:28 DEBUG Running Walk
    00:00:28 DEBUG walking to fish#2
    00:00:30 DEBUG Inventory Event
    00:00:30 DEBUG Inventory Event
    00:02:10 DEBUG Running Walk
    00:02:10 DEBUG walking to fish#2
    00:02:10 DEBUG Running Walk
    00:02:10 DEBUG walking to fish#2
    00:02:11 DEBUG Running Walk
    00:02:11 DEBUG walking to fish#2

19. ilovepoe

Bot seems to be broken for fishing guild. Doesn't move from the bank to fishing spots just stands there. for raw sharks

I DNA I likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.