1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charging System

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by xbazille, May 23, 2019.

1. xbazille

New user -

Curious on the charging system. Originally I accidentally clicked play, and stopped it right away due to an error and was charged. That's fine I understand that.

But claim to charge every hour, but was charged at 2:30 hrs?

upload_2019-5-23_16-19-53.png

Not concerned about the money so much as wanting to know the system is claims to be. I can live without $0.05, but after a significant period of time those small transactions can add up.

Anyone have any insight?
    Thanks.

LatvijasBoteris likes this.
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Thread moved to appropriate sub-forum.

See: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

For example: You purchase $5 in credits. You then start a bot that costs $0.05/hr. Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. When the second hour starts you will be charged another $0.05. This will continue to happen until the bot is stopped. If you run the bot for 3 hours you will be charged a total of $0.15 so your wallet balance will now be $4.85

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

3. xbazille

Thank you for this, I was wondering why it didn't charge right away, but charged almost half-way through the hour though. Seemed strange to me.

American Express likes this.