1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Why do agility bots get banned so quick?

Discussion in 'General' started by NostalgicOld, Feb 24, 2019.

1. ILoveTurtleSnacks

WORDS.

2. creashun

Doubt

3. xiongz

i have no idea. For my, i've bot like 8-12 hours every day and i still havn't got banned. In fact im level 107 right now with 99 fish and its all from botting. No idea how i'm not banned yet from what everyone is saying

4. cmb

cmb

For some reason I've been banned twice on throw away accounts at seers. And only seers.

5. nathantkd

the path finding at seers is off,thats why i think it's had the higest ban rate on RM.

6. Maxvinchy1

ban rates on agility bots are always going to be high unless you have one made tailored for only yourself, but lets be real here lol agility bots stand out more from any bots, so that would cause higher ban rates because of more reports, but if you are going to bot agility talk to a real player once in a while, while botting it lols (then u might not get reported as much)

P.S. never bot on an account that you wouldn't want to risk getting banned, botting is against the rules we all know that but we choose to do it ya know. its our community. that's just the way it is.