1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrupreme

Shrupreme Special

Have you set an eating threshold?
    I have no issues with eating sharks.

Have you tried other food?

2. cosmicowl420

WTF just happen to this shit I was using it perfectly fine then I go do fishing for an hour come back and this bot don't wanna do anything its not picking anything up its not burying bones if I pick them up its just attacking I resarted runemate and runescape multiple times and its not working and there was no updates when restarting either program. kinda aggravating when its been working perfect since I started using it a few weeks ago and now it doesn't wanna do anything beside attack like what could have happened in a hour when I didn't even get off the game until it didn't wannna work

3. auxi

I've pushed a fix to banking, in case any of you were experiencing issues with that. I've tested it personally and it should behave correctly again in version 1.1.7.

Not sure mate, but I've just pushed an update which might fix any strange issues like these.

4. cosmicowl420

Cool ill give it a shot sorry my message sounded so hostile I was getting so annoyed I couldn't get it figured out best free combat bot I ever seen tho

auxi likes this.
  5. auxi

6. auxi

7. MyLifeAsMhrrm

Bot doesn't go back to spot after banking :/

8. auxi

Did you set your position?

9. MyLifeAsMhrrm

When I click on Set Pos, nothing happens

10. auxi

Internally it sets your position to your current position. I suppose I should make that a bit more visible to the user. However if you've always done that and it does not walk back to your spot, then there are a few things that could be causing that:

1) The web does not support the location. In which case I'm curious where you are training.
    2) The web is currently down for maintenance.

11. MyLifeAsMhrrm

I will wait fews days :p
    Thank u :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2019 ---
    My bad I forgot to respond to your question.
    I'm training at spellwisp, near of wizar tower at draynor.

auxi likes this.
  12. dot1777

Love the option to safespot.
    Few issues I've found recently:
    - Constantly drinks any anti poison's in inventory for no reason until there is nothing left
    - Spam clicks Prayer book in inventory (assuming it thinks it is a prayer potion)

auxi likes this.
  13. killer777

Can the script bot support the opening of the door? When there's a door blocking the way back to the bank,
    the script bot does not open the door, can not go into the bank

14. ziplock1738

I'm really interested in this bot, I used it for a brief period and the looting and banking worked flawlessly which was really impressive considering how challenging I have found getting combat bots to bank/withdraw properly. I'm running into an issue, however, after the banking is completed. The bot won't return to the area of combat even if I have it set at a 50 radius. I'm not sure if returning to the location is not an option or if I just have something set up incorrectly, if anyone could give some insight to that, that would be great. Thanks.

15. auxi

@ziplock1738

Thanks mate :)

As for your navigation issue, I'd refer to this post:

ziplock1738 likes this.
  16. ziplock1738

Is this a maintenance issue then? I'm assuming it understands the path considering it initially went from the training spot to the bank, just didn't return. From that I'm guessing that it understands where the bank is fine there just is something preventing it from returning to the original location.

17. auxi

Where are you training? Also did you click the button to set your position where you were fighting?

18. ziplock1738

I did hit the button in the training location. I'm training on the hill giants outside of the chasm of fire fairy ring. The bank is less than a 15 second walk away. Its a great way for ironmen to get big bones, and this bot seems like the only real viable option for collecting them since it is such a mundane task past a certain cb level.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 17, 2019 ---
    One other question maybe you would be able to answer. I'm killing aviansies and the level 79 and 92 ones are rather easy to kill but the level 148 ones are quite difficult. Is there a way to only have the bot attack the level 79 ones? The issue is they have the exact same name apart from the level itself. Not sure if there would be some type of work around here?

19. auxi

20. Darkkenshi

Do you think you could add enhanced excalibur support? It would save me from bringing food to most places!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.