1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Bot suggestion for money

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by rijame, Jun 15, 2019.

1. rijame

Made a new account that I want to use to supplement my main's and this account's membership with. What do you suggest botting maybe 6 hours a day and which script bot?
    Are there good methods money making for low levels? I started making cannonballs but its really terrible gp/hr and there's also no script bot for training hunter low levels unless you do birds all the way to falconry.

2. Snufalufugus

Are you willing to tolerate bans for higher gp/hr or do you prefer low-maintenance methods (low-ban rates)

3. rijame

Actually didn't know they worked like that. So cannonballs are fairly low ban rates.
    What were your suggested methods? Can you list the ban expectations as well? Thanks a lot bro.

#3 rijame, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  4. Snufalufugus

Blast furnace, master farmers, and hunter are two higher ban rate but higher profit methods.

Minnows and runecrafting are about medium on both.

Wintertodt, cannonballs, teleport tablets would probably be lower profit and ban rates.

I'm not sure of exact gp/hour numbers on anything, nor ban rates. I know from personal expierence wintertodt is about 300-350k/hour with a very low ban rate if you have 30+ farming. I also know first hand runecrafting can be very high profit if you get to 82 (with lunars) or 91 without, but you're usually banned by then.

Swatarinaess and rijame like this.
  5. rijame

I'd have to consider training if I do runecrafting. Account is level 4 haha, but thank you for your input, it's definitely beneficial.
    Why is farming useful for wintertodt?

6. Snufalufugus

The seeds from the crates scale with farming levels. 30+ lets you get ranarr, yew, and some snapdragon seeds.

At 1 you get tarromin seeds, harrallander, acorn, willow, maple, and for some reason the occasional torstol.

7. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

I would recommend doing cannonballs, since the requirements are low as well as ban rates. The cannonballs you make could then be used to supply other acocunts with cannonballs for training range, or used to smith other items.

8. rijame

I really want to use the account to pay for its and my main's membership; with cannonballs being 115k profit/ph, I'd pretty much always have to be running it.

9. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Completely understandable. Blast furnace could be good, although I believe the ban rate is high.

10. TobaccoNoir

I have been doing yew longs on my pure, currently sitting at 25m+ fletching xp with no ban. Very easy and consistent money around 2-300k gp/hour. It does take some time to get to 70 but you can do it quickly with darts and very easily make the money back. I haven't been running it lately but when I did i would do about 8 hours a day with a break which ended up being nearly 2m a day.

11. rijame

I just might have to do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I wanted to try minnows but from what I read the minnow bots aren't that great.. also anglers takes a while to get.

12. blisterz

Minnows are great :D Got myself a tbow and scythe doing them.

13. rijame

Which script bot?? Also how'd you end up getting anglers on a bot account

14. blisterz