1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. CMHaydock

The bot got stuck trying to use the minigame teleport, so I TP'd for it, then it wound up sitting at the Yanille bank for an hour and a half "equipping armor".. just something to look into..

2. wesmat9

@Party Last night i went to run Prime NMZ when i woke up this morning i found a strange bug. Despite the bot stopping itself after only 23 minutes and 8 seconds of running the runemate client detected it as still running and charged me for 9 hours of the bot despite it only running for 23 minutes.
    Imgur
    In the screenshot i linked u can see the bot clearly says stopped at 23:08 but the process is still running and it continued for 9 hours.

PS: I LOVE the bot! This is the first time i've ever had it do that, all the .10 charges are cause i usually only run it an hour at a time then go do other stuff so thats all corrrect just ignore those =D

3. firefox20

hello! I was wondering if this was intended [​IMG]
    Screenshot - 34fc73db4fd6bb3c4fb103cea49b40e5 - Gyazo
    I set the bot to stop after 5.5 hours but when i woke up it charged me way over the mark it was supposed to. If this is intended I won't use it overnight, but if it isn't is there any chance i can get a refund on credits/partial credits by any chance

4. Party

Party Client Developer

Can you guys chuck me over the log files for these sessions? Can find them if you go to Help > View Logs from the RuneMate client.

5. Travisw

Thanks for the reply, i got charged twice and showed logs and mentioned the bug.........

6. wesmat9

i went and check my logs but didnt realize i had logging off so their blank, i set them on so if i encounter it again ill post the log.

7. chhhyee

bot doesnt stop after the bot or game has crashed, kept runing for nothing about 5 hours, wanna some money back plz?

Attached Files:

8. fns2k

Three occurrences:

#1 Bot started, then turned off by itself? Only has happened one other time.
    #2 Woke up to the bot spamming the Overload/Absorption tank. Turns out it was stuck because the bot bought/picked up a rune essence by accident. Because of this, the bot kept trying to take an Overload/Absorption for 3+ hours.
    #3 Started, but just sat there.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2019 ---
    @Party

Attached Files:

9. owzka95

Hi Mate, Bot had issues left it running and charged for 3 hours done nothing - Can you please refund??

when is this getting fixed

10. UserKernel

Hello Party, I have been using Prime NMZ for awhile with no issues. Today I started it infront of the coffer at NMZ, it ran to my bank, pulled out Mithril Darts and used them on my blowpipe, afterwards it opened my bank again and tried to pull out more Mithril Darts, it failed because there were no more darts. Afterwards it shut off.. I have tried it a few more times and the same issue is happening. Any advice would be appreciated.

11. datboi11

First off, thank you so much for this bot! You have saved me so much time and headache and I can not even begin to tell you how thankful I am for your work!

I have been running this bot for hours upon hours with very little issues (user errors on my end). That being said, the other day when the game updated, the bot continued to run while my account was logged out. According to the XP rates it sat idle for around 9 hours.

Who would I need to contact to have this time possible refunded?

Again, thank you so much for the quality bots!!

12. Dmabry239

Bot is rock caking down below 51hp to 47hp after the overload wears off. Have to wait several minutes before it overloads again and wasted a bunch of absorption.

13. Mattmann

This is a great bot, and has saved me hours and hours. However today I received a 1 day ban, due to it glitching and freezing me and the bank. I only used the bot for a couple of hours yesterday, but it did freeze for a while before i noticed, and I assume I was reported. Just a quick word of advice - to not AFK from the bot for long period - it needs babysitting, and also if you notice it not working give up for the day and wait for it to be working properly.

14. grot123

is there a reason why there arent some bosses in the boss list?

15. Party

Party Client Developer

16. watchme23

Great bot! Just curious as to why it takes the long way to nmz (through the agil shortcut across from mage guild) rather than just walking from the bank back. Also specs on Magic Shortbow (I) is not working, well it only works when powersurge powerup is picked up.

17. jinbagslim

Can you please make it so that it stops walking the long way round (using the shortcut under wall from Yanille bank) as it's just a lot longer and bot-like, makes no sense. Also can you add an option to stop after X amount of games and maybe idling mouse off screen. Thanks

18. Drildo

Hi, went to start the bot but was unable to get past the difficulty stage (was only able to select normal (there was no other options), and couldnt even click next to try go forward then back. Tried to reset the client 2 other times and same thing lost 0.30 within 3 mins trying to get it to work :/.

Attached Files:

Spider-Man likes this.
  19. Spider-Man

Having the same issue, just wasted .30 cents trying to get it to run!

Attached Files:

Drildo likes this.
  20. Doctor Fizz

Started the bot and it will not let me get past choosing the difficulty of the dream. I restarted RM and OSRS client multiple times but it still would not work. It only offered the normal difficulty. I used about $.50 just trying to get it to work multiple times :( Is it possible for this to be refunded? I tried clicking the home button and going back into the settings through the overview but it still would not let me go past dream difficulty. The next button wouldn't work

Attached Files:

Drildo likes this.