1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I've noticed the eating delay myself recently and finetuned it (actually cut by a full tick). Should be a lot better in the next update.

Thanks for sharing your progress!

Delusional likes this.
  2. skiminator

Hey,
    I just clicked play bot and at the bank got an error that stopped the bot. 'Unexpected Error'.
    Can you please refund me the 24 cents? I will try it again now...

3. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

What was the error?

4. skiminator

Happened again ..
    48 cents gone
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2019 ---
    Logs attached, not sure

Attached Files:

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Client issue, or something on your end. I'll refund you my cut of the income.

6. skiminator

Thank you. Currently working; what I did differently:

Broke the Ring of Recoil that had <30 Charges;
    Refreshed Magic and Ranged Gear. - Despite it saving, I believe this needs to be done every time the bot is started.

Bot is very good, just some minor things every once in a while. Thanks and good work.

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Looking at the logs, it definitely had nothing to do with any of that. :p

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

9. skiminator

lol one more thing I did differently was turned off the 'Low Detail Mode'. Did 2 runs so far, seems to be in order
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2019 ---
    Bruh ... 10m in 2.5 hrs lol

Attached Files:

10. DontMsgMeBro

Seems to have run into trouble. For some reason there is a LOOP. Goes to Zul then back to bank, over and over and over again infinitely. No matter what settings are in place, continues to do so. I lost about a dollar doing this trying to make this work. RIP my cash.

11. Joker13

Yeah It was working fine yesterday and The bot started doing this today for me I kept trying different setup with gear and stuff too fix it but nope gets to the zulrah dock then teleports back to clan wars bank and keeps repeating wasting my zulrah tabs and also about 1.50 from my client money...please fix it broke just recently today

12. Doctor Fizz

Not sure what the cause is but when the bot gets the loadout ready, goes through the clan wars portal, uses the zul-andra teleport, rubs the ring of duelling, teleports back to clan wars, goes to the bank chest and withdraws another teleport, and does the same thing over and over. I have been having to pause it after it gets through to clan wars and then place myself in the instance and then start the bot again. Not really a big deal to me but I thought I would mention it. It has happened on more than one occasion but today happened immediately after starting the bot. I previously thought maybe it happened because I had paused the bot to do something. I will attach logs from today and yesterday where this happened.

Just noticed somebody above also had a similar problem and also has lost some money due to this.

Otherwise, I think this bot is absolutely phenomenal and cannot believe I have done 75+ zulrah kills in half of a day. Super impressed with this. Great job!!

Attached Files:

13. UnknownUZA

The bot is great, the first time i used to which was yesterday it ran good. I did die about 4 times though due to slow clicking. I do understand that it is a bot so i didn't expect it to be perfect. Today i encountered the same as many users. Clicks teleport then clan wars >>Repeat. I tried to fix it and set it on the right path but when i play the bot, it just keeps on wasting teleports. I'll stop running it for now as it just wastes my money.

Great bot though!

14. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Sorry about the issue returning. I have a good feeling on how to fix it. I have assessments today at uni after which I'll be free to spend all of my time on this bot.

Thank you for your patience.

Joker13, Oridian and UnknownUZA like this.
  15. Oridian

That's alright mate! We're all extremely appreciative of your amazing work and the brilliant creation you've made here; I for one am happy to wait for as long as you need to ensure it works smoothly :p Good luck with your Assessments today, you'll smash it!

Defeat3d and UnknownUZA like this.
  16. Joker13

All good take your time too fix it right and let us know the update when it is ready thanks for all your hard work :) amazing bot I use too make extra money on my alt.

Defeat3d likes this.
  17. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Thanks for your support.

Just killed the assessment. Working on a fix for the issue now, as well as adding some more information to the UI (kills and deaths).

FatDogg likes this.
  18. FatDogg

maxed 99 all n basically gear n teles with food n pots

19. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Anyone able to tell me how long it usually takes for the infinite teleporting issue to occur? Currently testing a fix.

20. LSDtea

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 25, 2019 ---
    It happens as soon as you start the bot once it gets all of your items out of the bank.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2019 ---
    Don't mean to sound rude but is there an ETA for the update on this? Just need to know if I should wait or go to sleep :p