1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned? Read Me First!

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by American Express, May 11, 2016.

1. vashanddou

Yeah im gonna hand get 70 agility and just bot in polly lol. STAY OUT OF BOTTING SEERS GUYS lol

Travisw likes this.
  2. Swiss396

Swiss396 Metalhead

Freshly created throwaway acc got locked as "stolen" in first 15-20 mins.
    1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
      OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used?
      gTutorialIsland
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
      for this acc - none.
    4. Have you been banned previously?
      few years ago on different accs.
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
      was planning to.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
      Like 5 mins.
    7. When was your account created?
      ~40 mins before posting this
    Small edit.
    Was disconnected from game, & got message "stolen acc" message. Also, was using ProtonVPN. Acc was created through it too. I'm never botting on my real ip.

Small edit (2).
    Restored acc. Going for a second attempt. Seems like an unlucky comeback to the botting scene.

Attached Files:

#582 Swiss396, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    Zantaryan likes this.
  3. Zantaryan

Damn that is truly a rare occurrence :O
    I don't know what to say, congratz

4. cakefan

I went to use a competing botting client and got banned within 30 minutes. Back to RuneMate it is.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2019 ---
    This always happens with ProtonVPN. You have to enable 2-factor or use a paid VPN.

5. lrig

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? "ProAlcher beta" was the main one, and the one that was banned during. but also uses "divine magics lite" once, but stopped and switched to proalcher beta.. 99% thats the one that did it.
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None, first time ever using a bot.
    4. Have you been banned previously? Never
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? nope, 6-8 give or take hours max with breaks a day.
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, questing and other skills.
    7. When was your account created? few months ago.

6. Ripromed

Did you Stun Alch with Divine Magics? Because I use both scripts bots 91 mage rn and works flawless
    Ive used ProAlcherbeta the most .. Divine magics from 45-75 then i did 75-90 w Pro Alcherbeta 90-91 Stun alching w divine but I think its kinda risky to use stun alch bot since there are alot of clicks involved I wonder how safe it is... But ive been botting like +12 hours a day divided by 2 with a few hours in between sometimes questing sometimes just ranged @ nmz

7. TheoJM

• What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS , 4 account
    • What bots on RuneMate have you used? PrimeNMZ
    • What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Sammich ahk high alching
    • Have you been banned previously? other account ya.
    • Were you 'suicide' botting? no
    • Did you play legitimately in between botting? no
    • When was your account created? few week or 1 months ago

8. iTzRaDiaNTTV

iTzRaDiaNTTV Community Member

interesting ill make sure to post if anything happens but so far 12 hour - 8 hour shifts night crew of 4 bots and a day crew of 4 bots. working with no banns so far and i play on only 3 legit play of the 8 accs

9. leonzzx

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? LiteFisher
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?nothing
    4. Have you been banned previously?no
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting?Catherby
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? nope
    7. When was your account created? a long time ago

10. Sab

Sab

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Divine NMZ, ApexCrabber PRO (I suspect this one is the reason for ban, but I got banned 30 mins after I started NMZ bot so idk)
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Sometimes - had above 50 quest points and lots of other skills were done by hand.
    7. When was your account created? 2 months ago

#590 Sab, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  11. Fredlad

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Prime Crabber, Prime 3T Fishing, MaxiWorldWalker, BinaryWalker
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Powerbot, RSBuddy (Both in 2013<)
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes (2013)
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    7. When was your account created? 16th July

12. Smokelotkeef

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? Osrs
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Agility
    4. Have you been banned previously? No
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
    7. When was your account created? 2 years ago
    More info : I watch the bot run for 30 minutes an walk away for 4 hours an it was broken botting agility at Sears got from 60 to 61 2 day ban

13. 6S6K6V

1. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Quantum woodcutting only
    2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? just this one
    3. Have you been banned previously? never
    4. Were you 'suicide' botting? nope, went to sleep botting wood and woke up 4 hrs later to a ban
    5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes. I did every F2P quest, farmed a mil legitimately, leveled all skills I could to about 30-50
    Ok, so its kind of ridiculous as to how there is absolutely no where to post regarding questions or anything for ppl who don't pay to use this app.

I decided to play OSRS 3 days ago. I leveled my att strength woodcutting, literally skill I could as a F2P to about level 40 by hand, did ALL the quests available as F2P by hand, even dragon slayer. Then I came across this app. So I downloaded it, and stuff went well for about a few hours.. lol. Fell asleep for 4 hrs to wake up to go to work this morning, and BOOM. BANHAMMER. I was botting at GE, cutting oaks. I understand its my own fault, but jesus Christ? I played like 15 hrs a day without botting got everything as F2P done possible, personally farmed about 1 mill without botting, then as soon as I decide to bot trees at GE on low pop server, perma BANNED. I just don't get it. How can anyone actually bot on this game without getting banned? I mean botting 1-2hrs and then taking breaks sounds like a really stupid idea, unless you pay 10$ so you can bot on ten acc's. you wont gain a decent amount of XP, or gold... I'd ather play the game without botting.
    So the reason I am making this post is actually because I ofc, was kind of enjoying the game, and am frustrated as to how my main new acc, was banned this morning. What a way to start my day.. From reading on here, I read that GE is heavily watched for bots. I didn't know this, I don't blame anyone for me getting banned. What I am asking is how can you possibly go undetected? I'm 100% I didn't get reported, and if they looked at my statistics on the acc they would have only realized I made the acc 3 days ago, and haven't slept much. but FFS, how is that a reason to ban someone? I legit played the game like 15 hrs a day and did all the F2P quests myself, farmed 1mil, tons of shit. Then as soon as I decide to bot Im banned. My skills were decently high, I was 50 CB. How does anything point to me botting, other then I guess a mod or player did somehow report me? Or came across me while farming trees at GE for a few hrs? Like im just dumbfounded. Its absolutely ridic.. Nobody should be permabanned after putting so much freaking work into the game. I couldn't imagine someone who hit CB 100 on main no bots, then came across this client, and got instabanned. I would be so fucking furious. I was only 50 CB.. and I feel extremely infuriated. all that work I did, and 4 hrs of woodcutting perma bans me?...
    ANYWAYS. I am extremely curious as to if I made 2 botting acc's, and then one new main, would they know that its me on all 3 acc's?
    For example: If I botted on the bot acc's and NEVER on my main, but traded all my gold/materials to my main, would my main get banned? I'm never going to risk botting again IF I do decide to create a new acc. Its just not worth it. How ever If I could reroll a main, and just make 2 bot acc's to screw around with and try to make some profit, then trade the gold/mats to my main, would they know? Would they ban my main too? Even tho he has never botted before? Like, Is my IP flagged now? Im just so freaking dumbfounded here. Botting for 1 hr and then taking a break does not seem worth it too me. I'd rather just make botting acc's, and see how long they last. and trade my items to my main, IF I CAN..
    again there is like nowhere to post on these forums, its hella annoying, took me 30 mins to decide fuck it ill just post a reply on this thread. even tho I doubt anyone will see it any time soon.
    Debating on just saying fuck this game, and go back to WoW. Where I have botted for years upon years, and never got banned. Farmed hella rare mounts and rare spawns in WoW, never got banned. This runescape shit is ridiculous. Please anyone who knows the answer to my question respond. I would really like to know if trading bots gold/items to my main will result in my main being banned, If so , then I'll gladly wait till classic comes out. TBH RS is so fuckin grindy its disgusting, makes classic WoW look like a piece of cake, having played them both since 2005.

14. Sab

Sab

No they wouldn't ban your main. Botting is usually pretty safe though. I started this game again around 3 months ago (after a 10 year gap), on a new account, and I'm already level 110 with over 1500 total skill so as long as you bot reasonably, you should be good. (I have had a 2 day ban on my main as a warning so I just bot extra carefully now). Got lots of quests done too.

15. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

That's a lot of reading to do...

16. 6S6K6V

Well I mean why have Grand Exchange as an option if you know its a hotspot for bot watchers? New players like me who don't know that its a instaban and choose to bot there are pretty much getting screwed..?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 23, 2019 ---
    Seems like you are lucky AF. I got banned after a few hrs farming lumber. Permabanned.

17. Sab

Sab

I think my warning was for the agility bot (people always get caught for agility sooner or later). But yeah, the only thing I did at the ge was plank make or high alch to get 99 mage, but it was in world 302 (most busy trading world, so people hopefully wouldn't notice). On all other bots, I'd pause them for a minute or two and do manual things to make it look more realistic. The only bot I use 3hours+ is the nightmare zone bot to get combat levels really fast, but staying in there for 6+ hours is normal even without bot so yeah.

18. 6S6K6V

enjoy your OSRS adventures friend. Don't farm lumber in GE lol

19. MrSaiyanfresh

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Lots of bots from free to paid, mostly regal and prime
    4. Have you been banned previously? Yes but many years ago on very different IP and HWID
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes a lot of real human ingame time fed between botting times, even during bot i would pause and "humanise" further by doing tasks the bot wasn't designed to do. ( like clicking on a skill and checking what i unlock at what level to appear human and looking towards my goal ).
    7. When was your account created? about 2 months ago.

• Im one of the most careful botters you'd ever come across, i talk while botting, i babysit almost 99% of the time and i still copped a ban.
    • As Runemate/Runescape Client "handshake" was mentioned in my runemate client before i was banned im only lead to believe the new runemate client update prior to my ban had made it become detectable for some time, as it looks like a 2nd update came to retify the issue but by then i was already caught. Be careful people not even babysitting it for its whole life was enough to save me.
    • Edit: sorry i forgot to add the bot i was using while i was caught, it was *Divine Magics Lite*

#599 MrSaiyanfresh, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    bizarre likes this.
  20. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Client wasnt detected, sometimes youre just unlucky