1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. Sab

Sab

Aside from minor bugs (understandable as it's a complex bot), it's a great bot.

The one thing that worries me is that it clicks, pauses and takes the exact same path at Clan Wars and Zul-andra every single time. Would be perfect if variation could be added to pathing.

2. lizziejmp1

lizziejmp1 Comic Book Seller

Just an update on whether it can do Zulrah with 75/75, yes it can. Magic fang kc 3 loool, it dies a decent amount tho so I'm gonna get my range/magic up and try again. gear was blowpipe with d'hide archer helm snakeskin fury and mage was full mystics w/trident farseer book of darkness

3. Djspecial

Can someone tell me the cheapest outfit to be able to do this?
    Cause i see outfits costing alot of money wich i wont wanna use on a bot.

What is a good outfit + weapon to use?
    Im now grinding for 80+ ranged and magic. Already have 70 def.

What do i need to spend on gear to be able to do this? I want to use this ASAP haha.

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Guy above you posted a bare minimum I'd say. :)

5. Sab

Sab

Yeah it's expensive but you could just set a reminder and turn off the bot right before the end of the hour so you don't lose out. In your case, you'd spend half of what you do right now...

notley11 likes this.
  6. Djspecial

Thank you, ill try to be a bit above that.
    Will be using the bot when ready.

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Then use Fruity Zulrah. It's as simple as that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 23, 2019 ---
    I've told you before I'm not allowed to sell subscriptions. Stop spreading lies and find a replacement for my bot if you feel it doesn't suit your needs.

Kripzy223 and Djspecial like this.
  8. fluffin23

Worked flawlessly yesterday, but having major issues today. It seems to be having trouble clicking on pretty much everything in the inventory. Won't drink any potions or eat food or change gear setups or even click the teleport. I died the first try since I just let it run without watching. The 2nd try I watched and barely got a kill just from seeing what action the bot was trying to perform and clicking it myself. Hope I don't get banned from today because that looked pretty bad

Attached Files:

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Well, that's gotta be client issues.

10. peterson2

Still has got that problem with loot pickup (full inv after kill) stays in zul and spam clicks the loot

11. Kripzy223

Fix for inv is being pushed but not out yet

12. Hellwyr

so i ran the bot with for six hours and out of those 6 hours the bot ran for about 2 and stood for around 4 hours, it said walking path. Also the bot messed up quite a bit earlier too, around 5-6 times i had to stop and restart it.

Attached Files:

13. Ghastly orb

I have a question. Im trying this on my ironman however i need to walk it to zulrah myself as i have no zul-andra teleports. the script bot auto stops when it cant find them in my bank. am I doing something wrong? also, i don't have any antivemon but can it use my antidotes++ ?

14. notley11

yeh 90% of time on fresh invent u cant pick up loot and the bot just wastes 10 mins... been like it for the past week

15. Sab

Sab

No, it only uses anti-venom and anti-venom+. Also, this bot only works with the teleport scrolls. If you don't have them, your only option is to manually go to zul-andra everytime before starting the bot (either from Port Tyras or the fairy ring). Once the zulrah is dead, you'll have to pause the bot to manually bank the things, return, then continue the bot, and keep repeating this...

16. Djspecial

I pumped my range to 71. but now ive read somewhere you could "mage only" Zulrah aswell.
    Does the bot support that? If so imma train my mage and use this asap. (friend is going to do the quests)

#316 Djspecial, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  17. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Not currently. Magic is slightly more important than ranged though.

Djspecial likes this.
  18. Djspecial

Oke thank you, im still "a big noob" when it comes to OSRS. Range 71 should be "close enough" for now.
    I`ll pump up my magic witch is 65 as we speak.

Sorry for asking so many questions. Just wanna make sure i wont have to waste time on your bot "not working" because im to stupid to know what to do.

19. socky

Amazing bot! only issue which you probably already know is the spam clicking on loot when your invent in full. Just make it eat food if possible otherwise still 5/5 just worried that jagex will ban because of the spam clicking because its extremely bot like.

20. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Yeah been waiting for a push for 4-5 days :)

Kripzy223 and Jhinn like this.