1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. CooperBish

I will not be using this bot again. After about 1k kills it has not collected my items after death TWICE resulting in me losing over 200m in gear. I’m actually really pissed off writing this

2. alphasmoker

Spent 5 bucks running the bot. Pretty solid, but these are the main takeaways:

• edit. read that you're already fixing it.
    • Another observation, again, was already pointed out by a few people - bot puts all the items in the inventory in completely random order and never moves them, so eventually gear ends up in whole different parts of the inventory - very unhuman like.
    Otherwise a bot well made, good luck.

#322 alphasmoker, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  3. dolphin

I also had issues where it wouldn't check the charges of any weapons. How can I get a refund as well? Not sure how to find logs of sessions if you could let me know....

4. dvzxd

is this bot been fixed yet? thinking to buy

EDIT: Bought the bot and its working amazing, thanks !!

#324 dvzxd, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  5. whatyousaying

My spawn point Is falador it seems pretty stuck when it dies?

I believe I've read everything properly but haven't seen about spawns? If someone can correct me I'd appreciate it!

Sent from my MI 6X using Tapatalk

6. Sab

Sab

Yeah I had the same problem. I switched spawns to Lumbridge and now there's no problem (the bot banks at the top of the castle).

7. whatyousaying

Thanks for that buddy I'll change it!

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

It should use webwalking to find Falador bank but that seems to not be working at the moment.

9. whatyousaying

No problem mate quick fix anyway for anybody reading speak to Sir tiffy in falador Park and just change spawn to lumbridge.

10. TomPLEZ

Amazing bot mate! just tried it out for the first time for like an hour while watching it. It doesnt look bot like at all imo. I just died once by getting hit by 3 snakelings at once, but that wasnt too big of a deal.

Only thing i saw that happened twice which made me have to manually fix the bot, was when it got the kill and had no space to loot which made it spam click the pile. After i ate 1 food and resumed the bot it was all fine :)

Great work and keep up the effort!

EDIT: Lel, after having it running for 2 hrs and at 34 KC, i got a Tanzanite Fang. Lucky me i guess :)

#330 TomPLEZ, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    Kripzy223 and Defeat3d like this.
  11. Nitsua_Dx

Bot gets stuck in a loop whenever trying to pick up items while inventory is full.

Bot also gets stuck in a loop sometimes after retrieving gear from priestess after death. It will continuously ask the priestess for gear back after it has already retrieved it once.

12. yol0

Having configuration problems that is preventing me from starting the bot...

It tells me to include a Ring of Suffering - there's very clearly a ring of suffering in the equipment selector. Imbued or not, it doesn't detect it. Ring of recoil is detected ok.

Additionally, no matter what magic weapon I try to select, it says that the weapon "is not currently supported". I've tried a bunch of staves, trident, unarmed.

Can you refund the $.40 I spent trying to start the bot and either fix it or point out what I did wrong? Thanks

13. Sab

Sab

Did you charge the ring of suffering with recoil charges? And did you make sure the recoil effect was enabled?
    As for staff... I use the Trident of the Swamp with no problem (need to have items to charge it).

yol0 likes this.
  14. yol0

Got the ring part figured out - wasn't aware you could charge ring of suffering with recoil. Might be nice to have that documented in the OP somewhere, or have the error message changed so that it's less unclear about what the problem is.

The Trident of the Seas still is not being recognized though - it's fully charged and I can attack other monsters with it. I'll try converting it into a Trident of the Swamp and see if that works.

15. Jhinn

16. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Using one charge might help. Bot might have issues detecting the full one.

17. yol0

Wow I'm blind I didn't see that guide. Thanks for your help everyone, I'm up and running

18. Hellwyr

You have yet to refund me my friend.

19. Jhinn

Where does it say he's obligated to refund you? Just wondering, that's all.

20. Hellwyr

If he wants return customers he would do it, right? if he doesn't want to then he will lose money, does that make sense to you?