1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. yol0

On the contrary, seems like he gains money. It's just a dollar or two right? Who cares? If they refund, great. If not, is it that big of a deal? That's chump change

2. Hellwyr

It's courtesy if an author is willing to refund for something that is not my fault, I'm more likely to use their script bot.

3. yol0

Well if you want to bot Zulrah then this bot is your only choice on RM.

4. Hellwyr

Makes matters worst right?

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I don't see why I would. Send me logs of sessions you want refunded with context and I'll have a look.

6. TomPLEZ

Shouldnt be going too much of topic, but all I wanted to say is that ur approach just seems way off. Instead of explaining what happened u just demand stuff from someone who isn’t even in charge of the way his product is being charged. Perhaps he’d be more open to help u if u took the more friendly path...

Defeat3d likes this.
  7. Hellwyr

I posted the screenshots and explained with context. If you don't want to refund its fine. Just saying with .20/hr it can add up quickly. If i use this bot 10hrs a day it adds up to 60$ a month. Most other osrs bot platforms have unlimited usage for less than 30$, how can you compete with them? Anyways forget about it.

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

[​IMG]
    No logs, no context. Just someone giving me a screenshot of their transaction history (which looks completely normal, by the way).

9. Hellwyr

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2019 ---
    JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!

Attached Files:

10. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

11. Doctor Fizz

So, new issue that I've never had before. Pretty sure I can recall it doing this in the past but I would restart the bot and it was fine but now it will not fix itself unless

Started the bot in resizeable, realized it was, paused the bot while it was checking charges, put it into fixed mode, the bot then paused and would not do anything past that. I think it was just moving the mouse over certain item objects in the inventory and that's it. I still have 20%+ in my serp and have runes in bank for toxic trident refill

I just ran the bot though now and it still wouldn't work. I have used upworth of $1.00+ trying to figure out different methods to get it to work between yesterday and today. I just used for 3 hours yesterday after having a little trouble and it was no problem. Hope these logs are some help. Have to drank too much and am too tired to keep writing. Did not include log for 3 hour session as it ran just fine but please let me know if you have any other questions

Attached Files:

12. TomPLEZ

Lmao, at 79 KC i got another Tanz Fang.

Bot still running solid for me. Seems it died a bit more than the last time i used it tho, but nothing really getting stuck or anything now while running for 2,5 hrs.

13. Sab

Sab

Okay. I left the bot afk for the first time while I went for a bath. Came back to see the screen just spinning (as if an arrow key was pressed down). Took a look at the logs, and it shows the camera was just spinning for over an hour, doing nothing else. Happens between 4:49 to 5:55 in the logs (can only show a small part as the full log file is too large to be uploaded here). It was only "fixed" at the end as I manually came to stop it.

Attached Files:

14. TomPLEZ

Not a bad run at all :)

[​IMG]

2 fangs in an 8 hr run with 2 1,5~ hr breaks.

It died just once last time i ran it tho, and this time it died 12 times. I've noticed about 3-4 deaths myself, all being at the same point.

The point it seems to die the most is when Zulrah is at south-west position during a jad phase, and the bot flicks prayer, but it keeps praying the wrong prayer. It prays range when it shoots mage, prays mage when it shoots range and i get hit like 100 hp in a matter of 10 secs and it doesn't eat at all.

I've saved 1 log where i died and paused the bot, but im not sure what part i should upload, so I uploaded the last 15 mins before death.

Attached Files:

15. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

You may have been on a high ping world. I can say with 99% confidence that the prayer switching is alright.

16. TomPLEZ

I was actually on one of the lowest ping worlds, but could be that my pc was a little laggy then, as on my main pc it didnt die during that phase. Still weird that the prayer flicking was on point during most phases, just this one rotation where i died a few times.

Still a happy customer tho!

Defeat3d and Wet Rag like this.
  17. MacSosa

I used this bot without any issues on my main and got 2 kills. I've tried to run the script bot multiple times on my alt and main and it doesn't work. For my alt it says the trident of the swamp is not supported. On my main he keeps getting killed back to back and when he tried to retrieve supplies he keeps spam clicking person to get belongings. I've wasted a couple of dollars trying to set up different ways with no luck, please fix. worked like a charm the first time. I don't mind losing $5 if this script bot works again!

18. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I haven't changed anything about those things in a while. Sounds like something that should be fixed on your/the client's end.

19. Ghastly orb

I like this bot. got a few kills but I have a request to make this bot a bit more ironman friendly. Just a couple things like pathing from a fairy ring instead of the teleports and to use antipoison++
    Thank you very much!

20. Jdog169

Can't even run the bot, tried starting it 4 or 5 times, click next when on the first setup screen for the gear setup, instantly get a handling error and the bot crashes. any help?