1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cool, any other information?
    maybe some logs or descriptions to tell me how it is broken?

2. Sab

Sab

Yeah, that guy is right, it's not working. It buys the dream, selects the correct bosses and goes in. But it doesn't drink any potions, just goes in and dies.

Attached Files:

3. Ewild

Sometimes it doesnt even buy the dream, walks to bank sits there wont open bank then doesnt turn off

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Sab thanks for the logs.
    Looks like it was a temp issue. I'm using it now without problem.

I had a similar issue on another bot earlier today with opening/closing the bank and interacting with food, but now it is working so..
    Have sent you both $0.06. Feel free to try again and let me know. Restart your RuneMate and OSRS clients if you plan to do so.

5. get owned41

hey the bot stood at nmz buying 0 potions for 3 hours man I need my money back and it did this serveral other times too.

6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

refund guide is in the overview. please follow that for each time this happened.

7. Mastercape01

Alright Divine, am i doing something wrong with quick prayers brother?
    I have setup rapid heal within quick prayers, and have both rock-cake and quick prayers ticked but bot still decides to guzzle rockcake from 2 to 1hp instead of flicking quick prayers :) any insight bro?

8. Sab

Sab

Quick prayers aren't yet enabled in this bot.

9. 365

support super pots instead of only overloads? i checked and i got the same xp/h with overloads kind of, but it cost way more points

10. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

First off, this bot works wonderful, i feel like oddly i run on the low side of xp/hr (roughly 33k/hr) Anyhow, when will the 'power surge' option be added, if it will?

Fabreze likes this.
  11. Souras

Serene... I've left this bot running to find my account in Lumbridge with all my items missing.

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, sorry to hear that. I replied to your review but i'll post here as well.

This most likely isn't a result of this bot.
    NMZ is a safe minigame, so unless you died outside of the minigame prior to setting the bot up (highly unlikely, and even so would be your responsibility..), you ran the bot on a PVP world (again you should check for this..) or you got hacked after setting it up, this is pretty much impossible.

Most likely your account was accessed while you were away. This bot doesn't have access to your credentials, so it wasn't a result of Divine NMZ. You should take a look at this post:

Resolved - Scammed / Hacked by Silence´s Blast Furnace

13. NGU

NGU

requesting 13 hours refund. ran overnight and from hour 6 to 18:30 no interactions bot ran but no actions not sure what happened client said disconnected and bot still running

Attached Files:

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Refund guide in the overview. Can you post everything requested? I'll take a look after that

15. NGU

NGU

upload_2019-8-20_19-49-35.png

Anything else? its a good bot when working. Not sure what happened but when checked the next morning account logged off and still charging me $.

Attached Files:

16. yol0

Can you add Moss guardian to the list of bosses? Seems like all the NMZ bots on runemate are missing it

17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you take a full wallet payment screenshot (with username and everything included) instead of just a snippet of it please? I can refund ya after that.
    Also, it looks like you got 6 hour logged and the client couldn't log you back in (either incorrect credentials in the client, logging in disabled, or authenticator block). Also could've been an RS update (the screen that says "RuneScape has been updated. Please reload the client!") etc, though I am not sure if the client turns off when that happens or if an update even occurred.a May want to double check all of those to make sure they can't cause this to happen in the future.

Sure will be in on the next update if isn't already.

18. NGU

NGU

Login cred are good. im not sure what really happened just logged out and still charging.l

username was in the first pic btw.

Attached Files:

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just noticed that too, haha. Sorry about that.
    Refund sent.

20. TomPLEZ

Hi Divine,

the bot works decent, just 2 minor hiccups ive noticed.

1 is that the bot just stopped working with this log, evento i have like 500.000 points left to buy potions with (should be plenty)

upload_2019-8-28_16-52-14.png

Also, when i first started the bot, the bot just stood close to the chest wit hthe notice "withrawing overloads" but it didnt move or do anything. When i paused the bot, walked closer to the barrels and unpasued it again, the bot started just fine up untill the moment it didnt buy new pots.

Anyways, im happy with the bot overall, thanks for that! :)

Hnng likes this.