1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. Djspecial

A bot is never safe. So you arnt saying anything new. Every bot ever made could get you banned. Maybe within minutes, maybe days, maybe even months.

I started playing (according to the dude in Lumbridge) 500+ days ago. Of that 500+ days i have been botting for just as long.
    Just recieved my ban 2 days ago. Probbly for botting construction or praying.

I have been botting daily, even made it to 99FM without ban. To 93 Fletch without a ban. To 72 Smitting without a ban.

Not a single bot is safe. You just have to avoid the banhammer.

2. whatyousaying

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

does this bot support swordfish

4. Jhinn

This bot is 100% UNDETECTABLE. I used this bot and I haven't been banned yet, which means it is undetectable!

5. whatyousaying

Absolutey Hilarious!!! hahahahaha

6. Sab

Sab

With this bot, the only flaw I've noticed is the pathing (due to runemate as far as I know). The click timings are variabled but it'll always click on the exact same spots at Clan Wars on the way to the portal and 9/10 times at Zul-andra too. I've already noticed fellow botters and they've probably noticed me too. Hopefully no one reports one another! For this reason, I often pause the bot to do the pathing myself.

#386 Sab, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    Kripzy223 likes this.
  7. roastingbutt

Bot gets stuck using zul andra teleport and after completing that uses ring of dueling to go back to clan wars. goes to bank chest grabs another zul tele scroll. then repeats. Not sure whats causing it, sometimes it will tele to zul then rub the ring, then continue on and go into the boss fight.

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Your minimum health/prayer value is too high.

9. Ion3

Hey Defeat3d. Firstly, sorry about previously posting bugs in the review section.

Second, there's a minor bug with breaking. I set the bot to break every 4-5 hours or so, with a 2-3 hour break time. However, during the first 4-5 hour session, my Ahrim's bottom broke. It properly went to bank and logged out, but it ran for maybe 6:45-7:30 hours at the login screen and it looks like the bot was just in a permanent break cycle.

I didn't think to take screenshots of the logs or anything, but it should be easy to replicate if I get my Ahrim's pieces to break again.

10. olivertotty

it says trident of the seas is unsupported?

11. kufar abbacha

antidef works well?

12. olivertotty

Yo dude been charged four times for these errors then the bot just stops instead of letting me get the item ( a glory ) refund me please..
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2019 ---
    bump happened 2 more times...

Attached Files:

13. The Trainer

Is the bot working?

Seems to be messy?

14. Colt45W

Its broken from the latest game update I'm pretty sure. I tried to run it and gear wouldn't load. Its normal for bots to break on Thursdays when the game updates, they'll have it up and going again in a day or two.

15. The Trainer

@Defeat3d - Some information to help you out!

I've seen people say that the bot is dropping their item randomly - IT'S NOT!

What's happening is that the Bot Teleports from the Fight (Early or to Bank) While Venomed and it dies.

It does not remember where it dies.

I was working on my Server while I had some bots running and I saw this happen live - I'm 100% sure this is the issue!

16. clairo

The bot is amazing!! The only issue I have is that it runs into the melee attack of zulrah like 70% of the time..

17. Colt45W

I've witnessed this as well, died at clan wars bank and didn't pick up items. I would recommend always baby-sitting your bots, things can always happen.

18. Ferrari

Will do everything EXCEPT attack, whats going on?

19. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

20. Ferrari