1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Ban Hammer today Saturday 3rd

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Mastercape01, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Mastercape01

Good Afternoon Guys

Anyone else just been smashed by the Ban hammer? all 4 of my accounts 3 botting accounts and my main (Not botted) have just had the ban hammer all simultaneously...
    I think i can confirm now that this must be based on the 4 accounts coming from the same IP Address?
    Interested to see if anyone else has been banned today about 15 minz ago?

2. Jonny_

Nothing on the 2 accounts I bot on RS3.

What were you doing? Suicide botting at all?

3. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

I've had hella bans on the same IP but my main has never been touched.
    Was this f2p and did you actually not bot your main?

4. Mastercape01

Well my botted accounts I did 8 hours a day split into 2 halves so around 4 hours 2 hour break then another 4. All member accounts
    1 magic long fetching account 18M xp
    1 max staker using divine nmz which was almost max (maxed 4 staker accounts using this bot with 0 trouble also made 2 fully maxed account Inc magic and range through nmz) which both ended up banned in November for Notting agility which was always risky)
    1 red chin bot account with 32m XP

Gutted but I was fully aware of this risks! I will try and appeal but they got straight bans permanent which is first time as accounts I've had banned last year all got the temporary 2/3 day ban.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2019 ---
    All that has been done between 3 runemate accounts as each time when I've broke my phone and lost backup codes I've had to create a new account haha

5. EvilCabbage

Mine all survived!

6. dylan.23

One thing I've noticed is how you pay for memb. Pay with real money always got me at least 1 2day before a perm

7. juicemang

Dude you're beyond dumb if you fucking bot agility on maxed accounts while knowing its high risk. There's a cheap service where people charge you literally pennies to play your account and train you. I forgot the name rn tbh. Theyre venezualans so 40 cents an hour is like $40 an hour to us.

To be quite honest, this whole thread reeks of you being a shill for the guy who created divine NMZ. You're probably the dude who wrote the script bot trying to pretend it'll max accounts, but they only got caught because of high risk botting thru agility and shit.

You did ALL 4 on the same IP too? Thats just unbelievable. You deserve to be banned if you're actually telling the truth.

8. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

Tbh high risking botting sucks but appeal.the main

9. ikapa

u a spastic lil cunt arent u, get some manners