1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug bought more hours but dissapeared today

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by mclou, Aug 8, 2019.

1. mclou

05.08 i bought more hours but dissapeared today. I should have right now around 800h left of botting time 08.08 bought 400 more. i ahve all the payment details. and hours does not mach up.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Please read and make sure you understand the following and if you have any questions let me know

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Hour System:
    The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

3. TheNoobRagnar

How do you know when you will have more hours to bot since I don't keep track of how many hours I bot every day?

4. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

5. TheNoobRagnar

It just says how many hours do I still have. It doesn't say when I will have some hours to use.

6. Fabreze

It tells you how many hours you used each day, that way you will know how many hours you get back on what days

You should really read this forum that explains everything that you’ve asked and was already kindly posted and explained by American Express above...

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

If you can’t read english I suggest you use Google Translate :)

Have a nice day

7. TheNoobRagnar

Nothing is shown up on a daily basis
    Screenshot_20190812-224911_Chrome.jpg

8. Fabreze

Ah that’s weird, try looking at it on your computer instead of your phone!

9. TheNoobRagnar

It's the same whether it's on my phone or my laptop
    Anyway, what's the link to buy more hours?

#9 TheNoobRagnar, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019