1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runemate and OSRS client uses a lot of my processor, need help

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Arkain, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Arkain

Hey everyone,

When i open runemate and 2 other OSRS clients my processor can't barely handle it.
    I know in the past that this wasn't a problem because i was able to open 10 clients at a time with only 70% of my processor being used, now i use 70% with runemate and only 2clients ...

Is there a way to allocate more ram instead using my processor to handle these things?

these are my specs:

Processor:
    AMD FX-8350 eight core processor - vishera with 4090mhz core speed

Motherboard:
    Asrock 970 Extreme4, chipset: AMD

RAM: 20gb ram installed (i only use 4-5gb at most when running runemate and multiple clients, so dedicating more ram to the clients wouldn't be a problem)

Graphic cards:
    AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
    Nvidea GeForce GTX 750 Ti

So my question now is, is there a way to reduce a single rs client's % when it comes to processor usage and is this also possible for runemate itself? Or can i use more ram instead of using my processor?

Sorry to bother and i hope someone has the skillsets to help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Oh FYI, i'm using 3 screenss, maybe this is also a problem... no idea xd

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

In short yes. There is an option in the RuneMate client to toggle the CPU usage or refresh rate (I can't remember what it's called)

Just have a look through the options window within the client and you'll find it.

3. Arkain

Hey thx for the reply,

I've tried this in the past till now but the problem is still there, its more runemate related then OSRS client based, if i follow your guide you provided ( wich is awesome) and allocate more ram to runemate, will this fix the processor usage to some extend? thx in advance ;)