1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Perm Ban First offense

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by turbolancer, Aug 22, 2019.

1. turbolancer

Has anyone ever successfully appealed a permanent ban, with the new appeal system?

Also how many of you have been banned permanently on your first offense?

2. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

Depends on play time, what you were botting, and content done beforehand e.g. quest points etc. Higher leveled accounts have lower chance of instant permanent ban.

3. turbolancer

High level account, alot of playtime, raiding/quests, high in quest points high in bank value, so not sure about their decision in the perm ban.

4. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

what were you botting? if it was zulrah, since its so heavily botted, it could warrant a perm depending on the mod that banned you.

5. turbolancer

Regal Wintertodt

6. Colt45W

I recently lost a pretty good account to Zulrah, first offense perm ban ;/ I appealed it with the new system and have yet to hear back.
    I'll let you know when they respond, its been a week now.

7. turbolancer

I used to bot zulrah and got a minor ban after like 500m profit, and get a perm after like 3 hrs of wintertodt. Jagex is clearly retarded

Driftson likes this.
  8. Colt45W

Sucks, I made the mistake of running zulrah on Thursday a few weeks ago, I died and the web was broken.. so my toon stood there for 5 hours in lumbridge.. next day Permed.
    I managed to get 94 firemaking on my current main with the same Wintertodt bot but I ended up getting a 2 day from it in July.
    So dumb they Permed you from that.. it seems to me like theyre doing more first offense perm bans since the new appeal system was put in place

9. bubbabots

My Ironman just got perm banned after a lot of botting and lots of hours of manual play. I made the account like 2 years ago, did quite a bit of manual leveling. When I came back, I botted 99 FM, 85 RC, Full MTA, 94 Mining, 91 Smithing, 87 Fishing, 99 Cooking, 78 Farming, 85 Hunter, some Barrows runs, some dragon kills, and a fair bit more. Was basically trying to knock out all of the annoying skills before starting slayer/pvm/end game content. Had a fantastic run and did really well by changing up activities, doing some manual training and questing between sessions. My schedule varied, some days I'd play and bot for 14-16 hours, sometimes I'd take a 2 day break, some times i'd play legit for a few hours, or bot 4-5 hours. I made the mistake of using a crappy crabs bot. I was afking for a few hours and had to leave.. The bot messed up and was perm banned the next day, appeal denied. I was manually afk wcing and I got banned. First offence. I expected to get banned waaaay sooner than it did, but only took one mistake.