1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Yeah. I'll see if I can get it in today.

2. eggzo

This is seriously such a fantastic bot. I would write a review but I don't know how to as I can't find the textbox under the review section. I love that once you use it once you can virtually start it from anywhere and it'll gear up and just go within minutes. It's flawless, on a non-ironman. I have yet to try it on my ironman however am waiting for ibans support. One thing I could suggest to add is use of fairy rings to travel to zulrah, since not all ironmen have access to zul-andra tele's and if they run out then you're SOL. Other than that, thank you for making this. Really amazing work and I can't wait to see this bot progress even further

Defeat3d likes this.
  3. Sab

Sab

I was using the bot fine. The client update sign came so I stopped the bot, updated the client and restarted the bot, then it stopped working properly; it's not using protection prayers anymore.

Attached Files:

4. PataFreaky

Hey there! If I was to get the pet would the bot recognize it? and if so, would the bot stop?
    cheers

5. lorenzobotenzo

The bot would instantly back,deposit the pet and continue working. Got mine at 133 kc. so don't worry :)

PataFreaky likes this.
  6. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

You have to restart RuneScape too.

Sab likes this.
  7. Sab

Sab

Lucky... I'm at over 5k kc and no pet :(

8. Royal Flush

Getting an error when starting the bot

'Unintializedpropertyaccessexception thrown'

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

10. botguy666

Just tried running the bot with only 1 prayer potion but it got in a loop teleports to c wars and zulra which used about 10 teleports. Changed back to 2 prayer potions and it's fine now, just thought you'd like to know.

11. lorenzobotenzo

If you select 1 prayer pot, you should also lower the minimum amount of prayer for the next trip in the other tab. This happened bc the bot recognised that you have 1 pray pot, but your minimum prayer value was too high.

Defeat3d likes this.
  12. SlayerJhin

Man I wasted like 3.00 just starting your bot. After that the bot died more than it killed Zulrah because of wrong pathing, bugging and or no prayer activation. I run a steady connection so ping is no issue, only 1 bot is ran all the time on my computer. Is it possible for a refund of the wasted balance? Also if died to Zulrah, bot does really botty behavior like it takes 10 minutes for him to walk from falador to bank and he missclicks a lot of times. please try to fix death reclaiming?

13. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Seems to be fine for other users, apart from webpathing occassionally being bad, which leads to me believing that the issue is not in the bot but perhaps somewhere on your end.

14. Sab

Sab

I don't know if the Falador banking location was fixed, but I had problems when I died in Falador too. Switching to Lumbridge spawn will fix your problems.

Defeat3d likes this.
  15. Jackz92

when starting the bot just keeps checking toxic blowpipe charges,

bingoblue and SlayerJhin like this.
  16. bingoblue

its a wonderful been using it for many hours however until upon the most recent update the bot just keeps checking toxic blowpipe charges. please fix this :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2019 ---
    i also wasted almost 1+ usd trying to fix this problem..

17. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

18. Jhinn

He fixed it : )

Savior likes this.
  19. lmfaozhix

Does this bot use the preserve prayer? Without preserve imbued heart decays below divine magic potion levels

20. SlayerJhin

So many mistakes this bot makes, it clicks into Zulrah stings to get itself stunned, combo-ed and killed even. goes in a total bug state and runs around just waiting to die at Zulrah. Also is retarded and goes for another trip with 3 sharks left and dies and bugs the next fight AGAIN to die AGAIN. idk, doesn't seem to be on my end when my pc is easily able to handle the bot and my internet is fine aswel.